A chance to sink Tony Blair?

What would you do if TB was in nextdoor's boat?

• Send over your finest catch (left to suitably warm/rot)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A cheeky night dive with large guage boaring device

• Release torpedoes

• Introduce your mother to him

• Total voters
My friend informs me she's currently moored next to Larry Ellison's boat somewhere in the Med, and his onboard guest is none other than Mr T Blair. I can not help but think there is some sort of opportunity there. Suggestions?

milsum said:
My friend informs me she's currently moored next to Larry Ellison's boat somewhere in the Med, and his onboard guest is none other than Mr T Blair. I can not help but think there is some sort of opportunity there. Suggestions?
Coach the twat in the Bob Maxwell 'method'.

milsum said:
Are you suggesting things like posting the vessel's coordinates all over the internet on Islamic websites? That would be a terrible thing to do 8O

Picasso said:
Are you suggesting things like posting the vessel's coordinates all over the internet on Islamic websites? That would be a terrible thing to do 8O
Of course it would. Knowing them and their kit they would miss.

I've checked, and unfortunately she doesn't have any torpedoes. She does however have 4 young ginger children, who between them could probably cause mild noise irritation. And perhaps slinging over a few testimonials about dead Iraqis/British service personnel.

I personally do not have any issue's with Tony Blair, I for one consider him to have been a reasonably good prime minister. Yes there are some bungling errors that he made whilst 'in the chair' although i do think that he did leave at the right time. However, you can not please all the people all of the time but only some people some of the time.

There are other individuals (incompitent at that) within the Labour Party who deserve their yacht to be sunk, however I wonder if they would jump ship when they do infact realise that they will be sunk at the next general election.

da_vinci said:
I personally do not have any issue's with Tony Blair, I for one consider him to have been a reasonably good prime minister. Yes there are some bungling errors that he made whilst 'in the chair' although i do think that he did leave at the right time. However, you can not please all the people all of the time but only some people some of the time.
WAH!

da_vinci said:
There are other individuals (incompitent at that) within the Labour Party who deserve their yacht to be sunk, however I wonder if they would jump ship when they do infact realise that they will be sunk at the next general election.
Nice continued use of nautical metaphores shipmate

Normally when interviewing TB there is a modicum of decourum and civility involved in the conversation, however if my mother were to interview him he would get little chance to say anything apart from "Hallo Mrs 06FA56.........."

da_vinci said:
I personally do not have any issue's with Tony Blair
You sir, are a blind fool. He and his Government have strangled the very life out of the country, bankrupted it, and managed to break just about everything that worked. The most arrogant, short-sighted administration I can think of.

But if living in ignorance makes you happy, then my all means carry on. :roll:

Have I just been wah-ed?

milsum said:
da_vinci said:
I personally do not have any issue's with Tony Blair
You sir, are a blind fool. He and his Government have strangled the very life out of the country, bankrupted it, and managed to break just about everything that worked. The most arrogant, short-sighted administration I can think of.

But if living in ignorance makes you happy, then my all means carry on. :roll:

Have I just been wah-ed?
You have indeed :D

milsum said:
Fcuking alright for some aint it? She's not an MP is she?

It was Teflon 'B'Liar, along with Lord Mentat and Gordo McDoom and Others, who are all 'authors' of Zanu-Lab. So they are all equally tarred with the same brush.... :roll:

It should not be so strange that Blair is 'hanging out' with his millionare Pals.... He and the Wide-mouthed-frog are totally seduced by the Mega-Rich and Super-Dooperly-Famous...... Don't think you will find the B'Liars slumming it at a Butlins Holiday Camp with all the other Peasants of the UK.... :p 8O

Closet_Jibber said:
milsum said:
My friend informs me she's currently moored next to Larry Ellison's boat somewhere in the Med
Fcuking alright for some aint it? She's not an MP is she?
No, her fella owns an Italian vineyard, however they spend about 3 months a year on the boat so I do wonder if it's a tax thing.

And since she didn't invite me she has gone down in my estimations. Anyone got the number for the Italian Inland Revenue?

da_vinci said:

Had to double check I was in the NAAFI :D

Good to see further down it was a WAH !

D_B

If time is pressing then go postal with a chainsaw.
It is the only honourable thing to do and would be a huge service to the British people.

GIven more time my personal preference would be to break the b@stard into little pieces with a sledgehammer, starting with his toes and working by way up to his dirty, lying, grinning gob.
Once I'd broken every bone, I would then like to slowly strip all his skin off with a stanley knife, again starting at his toes.
After that I would like to roll him in salt and gentle roast his remains over an open fire.

Not that I have given it any thought at all.
Cnut that he is.

Latest Threads