A Call to Arms- Walt Finder SF

Pass the popcorn!

No wait, I meant the pillow and duvet.

Snooooore.............

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Woah, I've cracked time travel. It's 2005!!

Why is 1979 to 2010 a record, I Joined in 1979 and only retired last week

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
So there I was happily minding my own business when I stumbled on this specimen, Chris John Morhen:

Welcome to Facebook

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!

Let's examine the surface inconsistencies!

1. Judging by his photos appears to have served in Para Reg, SAS, Guards and numerous PMC's
2. Can't spell but claims to have also been a police officer and also has a photo in "quasi" uniform which appears to be some sort of G4S / Prison / Woolies security guard outfit
3. Judging by dates / time span of photos (approx) must have started his military career around 1979 and finished around 2010 which must be a record!!!
4. Claims in internet environs to have a VC (from the Falklands) and a QGM (from theatres unknown). Does not appear on the recipient lists!

5. Clearly is not aware of this site and the Walt finding prowess of the "boys" (and "girls")

Ladies and Gents of ARRSE, the hunt is on and here is your starter. 192.com reveals this chopper lives in Lancing, West Sussex.

Will they ever learn??? :policecap:
Oh go and fuck off.

Z

Zarathustra

[video=youtube;RFZrzg62Zj0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0[/video]

You do realise that it is entirely possible to have served in the Foot Guards, then gone to Guards Para and then done selection don't you? And it's also possible to have left the Army and found work with a number of PMCs.

B

BBB

Oh go and fuck off.
Really? I saw a guy purporting to be something he isn't and popped it on here, at the request of site admin, I might add and that's the reponse?

OK.

And yes, I realise it's possible to serve guards, para, etc etc (yawn). What it is isn't possible to do is be awarded a VC and QGM and NOT appear on a recipient list.

Hospitable bunch you lot.

Really? I saw a guy purporting to be something he isn't and popped it on here, at the request of site admin, I might add and that's the reponse?

OK.

And yes, I realise it's possible to serve guards, para, etc etc (yawn). What it is isn't possible to do is be awarded a VC and QGM and NOT appear on a recipient list.

Call him out yourself.

Failing that, what were you hoping for?

Z

Zarathustra

OK.

A site admin asked you to post absolute drivel did they?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

OK.

I'm not sure whether to put some blue Stilton on my steak.

I'm not sure whether to put some blue Stilton on my steak.
I had steak with blue cheese the other day and it was actually quite nice.

I'm sat in the Indian Plaza waiting for my Malay Curry looking at a fat old man with a veterans badge on who I'm certain is a bluffer, is anyone nearby who can come help? He's halfway through his ice cream so hurry .....
Would you mind screaming "fibber and stain on our honour" at him until I arrive?

This outrage chariot only goes on speed and I think I've done a pee pee in my pants again.

great, thats sorted.

Latest Threads