A Call For Papers

Discussion in 'The Science Forum' started by Bad CO, Dec 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

This forum is looking a bit empty so it could do with threads from other parts of the site moving in here and/or new ones created.

If there are threads that need moving then pse post the links below this one and I'll do the honours ....

2. It might also be interesting to have a kind of journal club, where a thread can be based on a recent/interesting paper.

3. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

4. Bad CO

Cheers, both moved. Who knew that ARRSE contained such discussions!

5. Caecilius

Caecilius LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Does anyone know where the last climate change thread went? That's bound to crop up again and we should get it moved in here so the geeky types can discuss it.

6. Bad CO

There are now enough climate change threads in here to keep even you guys amused!

7. Did you join just to make such pointless and unfounded posts, or do you have a greater reason for existing?

8. Hi Bad CO,
    I am a PhD researcher doing research into workplace adversity for individuals working in high-intensity workplaces such as the Military. Would it be OK if I started a thread inviting people to participate in my study by completing an online questionnaire? I hope that the work will result in me designing better psychological training programs for soldiers, correctional officers, emergency service workers etc.

I would happily also post the results in this forum if you liked.

Cheers!