A bucket pour Monsieur

Have just checked at my uni and I have a degree :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I also have a career I've been accepted for :D :D :D :D :D

For those at the University of Concrete in the middle of nowhere (nice tractors though) ENV, Management and a couple of others are up outside the registry, no BIO/CAP/LAW etc yet

I'm going out now, I have the bucket lined up, a hose and I'm gonna try and pull tonight to make sure I've got a cleaning woman for the morning :D :D :D

For those that now have a magic couple of letters after their name (BSc/BA etc) well done - to those that don't - don't knock it

well done that man

My congratulations to you, in my professional capacity - and enjoy your graduation ceremony whilst dressed like Batman and with a funny hat on top (it's a great feeling). For the time being you are ordered to be incapable of standing by 9pm. Get on with it - you have earned it!

abeaumont said:
My congratulations to you, in my professional capacity - and enjoy your graduation ceremony whilst dressed like Batman and with a funny hat on top (it's a great feeling). For the time being you are ordered to be incapable of standing by 9pm. Get on with it - you have earned it!
I would pay good money for that. :wink:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Well done Crabby - good start to 'working' life - but remember - you were stupid enough to load your gay pics in the gallery :roll:

Enjoy your night out and I am sure that you can get some hints about correct 'dress' for your graduation from fellow arrsers :wink: