A bucket pour Monsieur

Discussion in 'OTC' started by crabby, Jun 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have just checked at my uni and I have a degree :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I also have a career I've been accepted for :D :D :D :D :D

For those at the University of Concrete in the middle of nowhere (nice tractors though) ENV, Management and a couple of others are up outside the registry, no BIO/CAP/LAW etc yet

I'm going out now, I have the bucket lined up, a hose and I'm gonna try and pull tonight to make sure I've got a cleaning woman for the morning :D :D :D

For those that now have a magic couple of letters after their name (BSc/BA etc) well done - to those that don't - don't knock it

2. well done that man

3. My congratulations to you, in my professional capacity - and enjoy your graduation ceremony whilst dressed like Batman and with a funny hat on top (it's a great feeling). For the time being you are ordered to be incapable of standing by 9pm. Get on with it - you have earned it!

4. I would pay good money for that. :wink:

5. .............. "eeets only weffer thseeen!!!"

Well done!!! I'm well chuffed for you.

6. Top marks to you crabby , thought thats obvious with with the results!

7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Well done Crabby - good start to 'working' life - but remember - you were stupid enough to load your gay pics in the gallery :roll:

Enjoy your night out and I am sure that you can get some hints about correct 'dress' for your graduation from fellow arrsers :wink:

8. Well done Crabby!