A Bride for Netleyned

And lo it has come to pass, I Netley of the Neds have called it a day with Mrs Netley. The old lush was getting too much for my sober inclinations and so a parting of ways is in order, and not before time if I don't mind saying so.

But rather than mop about, listen to love songs and cry myself to sleep hugging a small stuffed toy, Pheonix like, I feel the need to rise again. So putting it out there, which female is deserving of my dashing good looks and rapist wit?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
And lo it has come to pass, I Netley of the Neds have called it a day with Mrs Netley. The old lush was getting too much for my sober inclinations and so a parting of ways is in order, and not before time if I don't mind saying so.

But rather than mop about, listen to love songs and cry myself to sleep hugging a small stuffed toy, Pheonix like, I feel the need to rise again. So putting it out there, which female is deserving of my dashing good looks and rapist wit?
I'd keep away from any of the trogs on here.

Noted and recorded. Cheers old bean.

Get over to Ostrava and the swimming pool. Girls take fitness seriously and are seriously fit but know what is what to boot. Ask History Man for references.

You have about another 4 weeks of 35 degrees before the buggers cover themselves in quilted jackets and go skiing...

And, we have a nice monument to something too

Last time I put in a good word with some young buck for you Jarrod!!

Get over to Ostrava and the swimming pool. Girls take fitness seriously and are seriously fit but know what is what to boot. Ask History Man for references.

You have about another 4 weeks of 35 degrees before the buggers cover themselves in quilted jackets and go skiing...

And, we have a nice monument to something too
He doesn't need to go to Ostrava, Lincolnshire is full of Polish/Czech/Slovakian/
Slovenian Slappers picking Peas and Potatoes and they really look sexy in their Wellies.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Er...call me old fashioned, but what the fuck is wrong with going on the piss reeking of Joop and using your wit and devilish good looks to find a bird who will let you plate her?

Oh I see.

Poor you.

In proportion to their population, far less Czechs, who are bit haughty and can need taking down a peg or three...

Noted and recorded. Cheers old bean.
I am also in the middle of chopping off a load of deadwood right now. The Far East beckons, come and fill yer boots. There are arrsers in Thailand - including chromodynamix in Pattaya, I am in Vietnam. The worlds yer lobster.

I am also in the middle of chopping off a load of deadwood right now. The Far East beckons, come and fill yer boots. There are arrsers in Thailand - including chromodynamix in Pattaya, I am in Vietnam. The worlds yer lobster.
Now wheres my panama and safari suit gone?

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Whatever you do, dont get pissed and look on a Ukrainian dating site. The women may look all right on a photo, but after a litre of vodka and a sumptuous meal of potato and jam, they start with the "not cultured" behaviour. That usually means more vodka, and things that no man should see, and those men who have seen, want to forget.

G

goatrutar

Jump on that mature dating site. I'm sure that orange woman is still available. I can tell by the way she looks at you that she's gagging for you.