A Boy wonder called Adam - got to be having a giraffe

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by pandaplodder, Oct 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I noticed a female friend of mine had suddenly made friends with this wonder boy, now the funny thing is there is little about Adam, no photos except him showing off his six pack, thing is I have seen this type of profile before where some spotty 14 year old has pinched someone else's photos and is pretending to be boy wonder.

So what's he after? msn contact details so women can webcam for him or send him naughty photos via phone? (you can bet your life some silly bint will do it as well).

but hang on look at some of the ladies (I say ladies, how about girls?) some look pretty young.

Just hope its not some paedo luring young girls into trouble

2. Arrange for them to meet. Punch ten shades of shut out of him. Video hilarity. Post here for our amusement.
  3. You cunt, I've had to take it down now.
    • Like Like x 4

4. Link doesn't work for me.
  5. Doesn't work for me either. But I'm not on fucking facetube.
  6. Jarrod I can honestly say you will have an accident in your trousers when you see his photos (all two of them!).
  7. oohh he purty..
  8. Bastards...
  9. so anyone up for baiting Adam?
  10. Sounds like fun but alas I'm not on face tube.
  11. Nah sounds boring. Did he nick your bird?
  12. We must be the only two people on the planet that aren't. I also don't do that twatter thingy either.
  13. Don't worry there are more of us than you think. I have this new fangled thing called a telephone if I want to check someone's " status ".
  14. Make that three, it's the Devil's plaything.