A Boy Named Adolf is Taken from Parents...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KevinB, Jan 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. New York, Jan 14 (ANI): A young boy named Adolf Hitler, who grabbed attention when a local supermarket refused to make a birthday cake with his name on it, has reportedly been removed from his parents' home by the New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services.

Holland Township police chief David Van Gilson told LehighValleyLive.com that Adolf and his two sisters - one-year-old JoyceLynn Aryan Nation and 8-month-old Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell - were taken away from his parents by the authorities.

It is unclear why the kids were removed from their parent's home. Gilson said his department did not receive any reports of abuse or negligence.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/139/20090114/888/twl-child-named-adolf-hitler-taken-away.html

These two parents are clearly eejits, but I hope there is more reason than that for taking their children from them. :roll:

2. Already done about 4 weeks ago, maybe longer, the story about "No Birthday cake for Adolf", they refused to put his name on a cake so they kicked off, obviously putting the spotlight on them has shown a few "Cracks" in the family arrangments......probably something about curiously having the same DNA on BOTH sides of the family at a quick guess.

Oh, there may be another thing, teaching a child from birth that it's OK to indulge in bigotry and race hate may well be construed as a little too extreme nowadays, fair do's, a kid's usual place is with his parents, but what if those parents are teaching him to kill and hate only on the basis of creed, colour, religion or difference?

3. Probably not....

4. defo not!

5. 1) I absolutely guarantee you that the same set of social workers will not be taking away the children of islamic fundamentalists or extreme right-wing zionists.

2) 'Naming somebody after a villain' is not a crime.

3) There was no evidence of other abuse, unless teaching your children 'racist political views' is now classed as a form of abuse.

If having your children confiscated is the new penalty for having stupid political views, I absolutely promise you I'm going to do it to everybody who voted Labour in 2004 when I finally come to power.

Doesn't sound like such a good idea now, does it?

6. The Lehigh Valley piece indicates the opposite.

7. I think he is slightly more than a villain! Dick Dastardly trying to kill a pigeon is a villain, but AH is something else.

8. Well, AH managed to pull Germany out of Depression. Will GB look to his example?

9. No, I doubt GB wants a Sonntag eintopf, he looks like a man who prefers a full Sunday Roast to me!

10. I take it calling your child Osama Bin Smith is still ok though? Just checking....

11. I think it would Spanner, Osama bin Laden Smith might be different, especially as my name isn't Smith.

I think there has to be protection for kids and there are some names that will cause ridicule or distress. However, at 18, by deed poll, then freedom kicks in.

I wonder if Evelyn Waugh would be allowed to be so called today? Mind you I would never have said something to Shirley Crabtree's face!

12. Fifi Trixabelle, Peaches, Pixie and Heavenly Hiranni Tigerlily is OK though?

13. If it were, their mum would still be around.

14. Good point, as would the door hook hanging w$nker I suppose.