a bonfire of the vanities

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
just noticed that the Protestant boys have built the worlds biggest bonfire, its about some ancient long dead battle in 1690 ??
ever been tempted to add a little something to it ?
any arrsers witnessed this ?

Bonfires.jpg

I have seen an Effigy of the pope added a few times, including on one occasion the use of a spare pope after the RUC confiscated the original.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
well its nice to see that they can do something constructive occasionaly, any one seen my fence posts ???

alib

LE
It's a Traditional expression of our Culture.
Coming soon, the largest ever pile of Tenants Extra cans and boke.

alib

LE
Coming fairly close to burning down the local Methodist Chapel towards the end there. They are wishy washy dissenters but strictly speaking that's the Papists job.

alib

LE
No way a bomb fire that tall will ever fall over once lit. Nothing at all can go wrong.
Aye, remember our great grandfathers built the Titanic so they did.

alib

LE
No Pope in Norway!

If that thing is lit, come the 13th July there will be hundreds of Protestant youths writhing in agony after their nylon tracksuit bottoms have melted onto their legs.

The dirty alchie bellends.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I generation rermoved from Pikies ??
do you need an answer ????
mind 2500 rozzers are on duty, so maybe they will get nicked for something ( I live in Hope )

In any case its illegal to do anything with blue hired pallets, they are the property of the hire company ( chep) so if the ones in the piccy are not just painted its criminal.

alib

LE
Paying for pallets for a bonnie??? This is not Norway. That'd be like not extracting protection with menaces on a construction project.

Latest Threads