A bit predictable

I really wish people would make the thread title relevant to what is contained within, for example if you are linking to a news article, possibly put the headline in the thread title! Even the original thread on this link gives no indication of what is inside.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I really wish people would make the thread title relevant to what is contained within, for example if you are linking to a news article, possibly put the headline in the thread title! Even the original thread on this link gives no indication of what is inside.
I agree it's absolutely stupid and creates unnecessary threads.

Some day I'm going to log into here and click on a thread titled "It's a bit warm today" to find a news article reporting North Korea has just nuked South Korea and Japan.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Some day I'm going to log into here and click on a thread titled "It's a bit warm today" to find a news article reporting North Korea has just nuked South Korea and Japan.
Then three more threads with vague titles such as 'more people with slitty eyes'

Then three more threads with vague titles such as 'more people with slitty eyes'
They'd be more squinty eyes after the flash surely?