A BIt of "Suthurn" US Humo(u)r

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jumpinjarhead, Aug 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You were warned. It is not Benny Hill after all.
  2. Humour for old americans.

This is deliberately not very funny incase someone has a fit and sues.
  3. Wouldn't it be nice if there were some permanent thread for posting internet links, so that we didn't all have to go to the trouble of starting an entirely new thread every time we found something that we thought was clever on the internet. Oh, hang on, there is!

Try here: http://www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/103186-all-internet-links-videos-pictures-here-only.html
  4. You have my humble apologies-I am not as conversant as you with the intricacies or all the offerings of ARRSE. No wait...I just realiz(s)ed I was the one who had "to go to the trouble of starting an entirely new thread" so never mind. Thanks all the same for the reminder.
  5. I thought it was funny.....

Bet she was a looker in her day too. Or after a slack hadful of wifebeater tops.....
  6. I also thought it was funny. She probably was a looker too. Better than your average 65yo now.

It did remind me about a story (also from the South, sorry JJH!) about a young woman who wanted to bungee jump with her boyfriend but thought it was too expensive. She bought a good number of shorter bungee cords and fastened them together to make a pair of bungee cords. They did jump but the problem was they used 100 foot bungee cords to jump off of an 80 foot bridge.
  7. Ah don't git it....;-)
  8. Nice! you're not bad for a septic!..Maybe you should invite him/her/it to your office - heels together! :biggrin:
  9. I am just a teddy bear. ;-)
  10. Haha, yeah right! - I've read about your exploits!!! :biggrin: ...anyway, just carry on as you are and you may even return to the fold. :wink:
  11. Nice attempt at redneck impersonation but even without the winky smiley it wouldn't pass muster. You were smiling in that pic with JJHjr and I saw teeth (plural) not tooth (singular)