A bit of nostaglia

B

Biscuits_AB

That was more than likely composed at 3 in the morning in some Guardroon somewhere in Germany.

Biscuits_AB said:
That was more than likely composed at 3 in the morning in some Guardroon somewhere in Germany.
It wouldn't suprise me in the least Biscuits - we all know the games people get up to on stag 8O

Apparently it's done by three school kids but I'm not sure. It's still very funny however :D

One of the lads was reading about in FHM/Maxim/Front etc and said they had done a full page spread on it. I had a look (although I was a bit put off by the title) and I found it most agreeable. Our kid used to get the comics from somewhere and we used to spend Saturday afternoons filling them in :D

That website was entirely my doing. It was when I was 17, you understand, and homework didn't seem nearly as exciting as Tipp-Exing big willies going into Japanese soldiers' arses.
KnifeFightingMonkey said:
One of the lads was reading about in FHM/Maxim/Front etc and said they had done a full page spread on it.
If you can find out which one it was, and which issue it was, it would be great to see it. Fame at last!

Edit: apologies for the bump; I didn't think to look at the date..

Latest Threads