A bit of Kulture

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by scrofula, Aug 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know this is utterly, utterly the wrong place, but I am sure this will bring a smile to a few faces. This bloke actually bought me a bottle of whiskey once. Can't speak a word of English, though his sons and wife can, thanks to a little coaching from yours truly. Enjoy.

2. He's no stranger to a drop himself it would seem. What the hell is all that b*ll*cks.
  3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

How was a four year old able to buy spirits?
  4. Fcuk! My eyes! My eyes!
  5. So i suppose you wouldn't like to see his glass sculptures ( I kid you not!) then Mr D? He doesn't actually go on the lash....too busy coping with reality I suppose, but what he does do....oh fuck, why am I saying this here?.... is collect hats and he has one with lights on that flash if you stick a battery in. I'm going to get murdered by some Hungarians next time I go back to Slovakia...I believe the man is some sort of minor national treasure.
  6. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Yeah but they put value on the strangest of things in that part of the world. Either way his 'art' is sh1t. There is no talent in it, it is just scribbles on a canvas with no meaning and no interpretation, in summary, sh1t.

I'm sure he's a nice bloke though ;)
  7. More madness then.

8. sorry its the naafi bar not arts and fashion show ..hooped just for admitting you posted deliberately in wrong place anyway