A big hand

Discussion in 'ARRSEpedia' started by Good CO, May 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

.. to all those 'working' on the ARRSEpedia. I'm turning in to a bit of an addict.

Would the RSigs please get a sense of humour though - not much, just a little bit?

2. It might be the whole Armadillo thing, of course, but there seems to be less posting going on on the threads since the 'paedia came on line. Is that reality, or just Frenchperson's version of it?

3. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

No lo sé.

I'd like the ****er to own up who deleted my and chicken punk's masterpiece about rolled oats though.

4. If you had to work with my beloved corps these days i think sense of humour was handed back in to QM's and not transported when they left catterick

5. Can't you tell through IPs, GCO?

Sadly there have been some childish deletions / amendments of some cracking stuff... :roll:

6. it's easy to roll back the changes though......

7. Fair one. Can you add the bloke who vandalised all my carefully nurtured vitriol about UOTCs to that list? Took me two hours of getting paid to do something else to get that right...

8. Or force those editing, and posting, to log in to make it impossible to be anon?

Beebs

9. Damn Beebs, you quoted me before I realised my typo! :oops:

10. I suspect that the more (geuinely) outrageous the edit the more likely it is to be made by someone logged in.

Anyone not wanting to get found out needs to think about this...

Get_yourself_DF'd_by_ the_CO.com

The problem is with the wasters who have nothing to lose. Rolling back is all well and good unless there's more good stuff gone in over the bad.

11. ARRSEpedia, bloody excellent, gets better every day.

12. Possibly being very thick ( :oops: ) but when viewing New Pages and selecting '500' only 268 entries are shown. Why is this?

13. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Ahhh.. my mistake. It was a capital letter slip. Now redirected Rolled Oats to Rolled oats.

And NO-ONE is going to fall for that one DB! Nice try though.

14. She is quite dozy though, you don't think...? Nah.