A big BAOR tank squadron collection for all the 'big boys'

In this auction you can bid for a BAOR tank squadron collection.

There are 10 Chieftain tanks, brand new, and 5 "previously enjoyed" 432's.
The Chieftains are plastic toys, about HO/OO scale.
The 432's are old Airfix plastic ready-built toys.
Plus an SWB Landrover in the same scale.

Photos to follow when the items arrive with Holidays4Heroes.

The item was kindly donated by oscar1whisky.

This is only an example:

chieftain.jpg

Please note that the auction will run until 8th of December 16:00 hrs UK time.

£25, to get it going

Quick update, the parcel is on its way to the Dorset addres you gave me; to fill the box up I've bunged in a box of about a dozen assorted trucks in the same scale, and an assortment of toy soldiers.

If you put them at the far end of the living room carpet, turn the lights down and squint at them through a cam net (doesn't everybody?)
they might just resemble a Soviet convoy for the Chieftains to brass up. Or so my mate says.....

Enjoy!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
40 of HM's finest quids

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Quick update, the parcel is on its way to the Dorset addres you gave me; to fill the box up I've bunged in a box of about a dozen assorted trucks in the same scale, and an assortment of toy soldiers.

If you put them at the far end of the living room carpet, turn the lights down and squint at them through a cam net (doesn't everybody?)
they might just resemble a Soviet convoy for the Chieftains to brass up. Or so my mate says.....

Enjoy!
Noted Oscar1whisky. I'll pop to the Post Office on Monday (tad busy at Bovington until then).

Hopefully you should be able to get out of the house a bit more now you've parted with these lovely toys. Hang onto the cam net though. You never know when it will come in handy. :)

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Thanks BS. With the team I have, all will be well, I'm sure.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
oscar1whiskey, the postman brought the parcel to me this morning! I have trained them very well. Excellent packing, and I'll forward them to the winner in the same box.

Next time you're in the White Horse, drink a toast to 'former residents' of your fair home town. I lived there for four years a long time ago ;-)

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm sorry. They're probably all in the boxes, which I didn't unpack as it was 2230 hours and I was tired. I'll photograph them again when I get home, which will be THURSDAY EVENING.

Trying to do too much at once, whilst packing and preparing for an 0600 start this morning, if that's acceptable as an excuse.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Fair point. I wanted you to be clear it's a cock-up rather than a conspiracy.

If you like, we could ask YIM to extend the deadline on this auction until Sunday, so you have time to peruse the pictures once I've posted them.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Folks, due to the cock-up with pictures, this auction will be extended to 2000 UK time on SUNDAY 11th DECEMBER.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
VANDAMME Royal Signals 128
E The Intelligence Cell 4
E Current Affairs, News and Analysis 20