A better word for Vajazzling for pubic bling?

My favourite word would be 'sad' closely followed by the phrase 'more fucking money than sense'!
My idea of vajazzling is changing my grots twice a week!
So you gave up on the idea of eating sparkly tinsel dust, in the hope of getting a few bejewelled clong-ons BB?

I feel vajazzling is too close to vajizzling and could cause awkward moments of reflectiona after misunderstandings in the bedroom department...However I think that the merkin, which is making a fantastic come-back in Boardwalk Empire, is perhaps the way forward. a jewelled merkin can be removed following fore-play and allow a choke-hazard-free nosh at the love-chops.

Hickory Dickory Dock.
A Sparkly Vag slid over a Cock.
The Cock spounted some
The Sparkly bits came undone
As the Sparkly clunge closed down
Slippery Drippery Dick....

.... Yes, hat, coat..... back down the Pub for some more Amber Nectar..... I'm no good as a poet....

Attachments

So you gave up on the idea of eating sparkly tinsel dust, in the hope of getting a few bejewelled clong-ons BB?
Why go to all that hassle....I just roll in glitter and it sticks to the wet patch!

Why go to all that hassle....I just roll in glitter and it sticks to the wet patch!
Nonsense there isn't that much glitter available!

Cuntglass, just the thing to go with Tramp Stamps.

Slitglitz.

Who, or what? is that?!? :omg: :puker:

Coruscatingclunge glitter for sale. I will measure, design and fix it on you myself. Satisfaction guaranteed or as many free fits as you would like.

Pm me a photo for erm assessment.

No more please jarrod, put it away.

Incandescunt.

Clusterlustre.