A better word for Vajazzling for pubic bling?

A chap could end up with bling-sting if not careful during the act. Them crystals can hurt I bet.

Anyway, how about F-art!

Be careful when banging essex girls then lads, or you could end up with a bad case of glitter balls

I can just about cope with gagging on stray pubes, but the potential choking hazard on those is massive.

Do we have to do a risk assessment before any slobbery cunnilingus??

My favourite word would be 'sad' closely followed by the phrase 'more fucking money than sense'!
My idea of vajazzling is changing my grots twice a week!

B

Biscuits_AB

Must take a special kind of fuckwit to get that done to their clout.

P

PrinceAlbert

I've no idea what the linik shows, as I'm guessing that I shouldn't be opening that at work??

B

Biscuits_AB

What is it with birds these days...killing themselves for a big arse and supergluing rhinestones to their box? It'll be zip-up clouts and velcroed arseholes next.

smudge5611

War Hero
I've no idea what the linik shows, as I'm guessing that I shouldn't be opening that at work??
And there was me thinking you weren't bothered about such minor inconsequential things like that ;)

Snatch sparkle. Could also insert a toliet block to make it smell nice

Miner

ADC
Cunt Diamonds.

Also brings a whole new meaning to the term "blood diamonds" when they're on the blob.

Glittery clittory?

Cunt Diamonds.

Also brings a whole new meaning to the term "blood diamonds" when they're on the blob.
Quality.

Now havent you got a kidnapping to do Steiner?

Probably a good idea.... :omg:

F*ck! Ralleyman beat me to it!

Something for the Ladies Of Arrse to consider when they're looking at fashion accessories perhaps... ;-)

Latest Threads