"A Berry Royal Christmas"

Earlier this evening, more was revealed during a “trailer” for tomorrow’s “festive” edition of the BBC’s “Great British Bake off”, than I suspect the participants are aware of . . . or intended!

The special edition features William and Kate, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, showing us their culinary skills.

It is to be broadcast at 2030hrs, tomorrow Monday 16 December 2019.

Within a kitchen scene, the “trailer” is hosted by Mary Berry, asking benign questions of the couple. It was a response from Kate - to one of these questions - that caused me to smile !!

+ + + + + + + + +

Mary: Is “he” a good cook?

Kate: He is good at breakfasts - well in student days - I think he was trying to impress me.

+ + + + + + + + +

Of course . . . on the way to lectures, Kate will have left her lodgings/flat early, and called in on William (and the security detail), to join them for breakfast before all setting-off for University.

I may be going to hell - or the Tower - but, it is suggested that most of those reading this will imagine that the unintended innuendo, was probably the more realistic assumption!

I have no idea what the programme will be like, but the “trailer” is certainly worth watching . . .

A Berry Royal Christmas

"This one-off treat offers a unique look into charities that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge support. Mary Berry accompanies them on four special visits. Throughout the programme Mary also cooks some of her favourite Christmas recipes for viewers to try out at home, as she helps prepare the festive food for a very royal event to thank all those working and volunteering over the Christmas period".

stream_img.jpg

BBC One - A Berry Royal Christmas

Earlier this evening, more was revealed during a “trailer” for tomorrow’s “festive” edition of the BBC’s “Great British Bake off”, than I suspect the participants are aware of . . . or intended!

The special edition features William and Kate, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, showing us their culinary skills.

It is to be broadcast at 2030hrs, tomorrow Monday 16 December 2019.

Within a kitchen scene, the “trailer” is hosted by Mary Berry, asking benign questions of the couple. It was a response from Kate - to one of these questions - that caused me to smile !!

+ + + + + + + + +

Mary: Is “he” a good cook?

Kate: He is good at breakfasts - well in student days - I think he was trying to impress me.

+ + + + + + + + +

Of course . . . on the way to lectures, Kate will have left her lodgings/flat early, and called in on William (and the security detail), to join them for breakfast before all setting-off for University.

I may be going to hell - or the Tower - but, it is suggested that most of those reading this will imagine that the unintended innuendo, was probably the more realistic assumption!

I have no idea what the programme will be like, but the “trailer” is certainly worth watching . . .

A Berry Royal Christmas

"This one-off treat offers a unique look into charities that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge support. Mary Berry accompanies them on four special visits. Throughout the programme Mary also cooks some of her favourite Christmas recipes for viewers to try out at home, as she helps prepare the festive food for a very royal event to thank all those working and volunteering over the Christmas period".

View attachment 437260

BBC One - A Berry Royal Christmas
Is Mary like Alice in Wonderland? Did she eat a cake that made her shrink? If there was a recipe for those they would sell like hot cakes...

The_Poltroon

Clanker
Of course . . . on the way to lectures, Kate will have left her lodgings/flat EARLY, and called in on William (and the security detail), to join them for breakfast before all setting-off for University.
A university student getting out of their pit before lunchtime

That's a first

The Royal Family could do with a bit of good PR right now.
What safer than Wills and the gorgeous Kate doing Christmas scran with Mary Berry ?
I reckon the Boss can sit back and enjoy this one.

" Another mince pie, Your Majesty ? "

That's a first
Look!! I'm trying to describe the most innocent, "respectable", interpretation, of a situation, that might otherwise offend those of a more conservative nature!!

You are not helping !! ;) .

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

That's a first
You do know that breakfast is the first meal of the day, comes from two words - break and fast, meaning that it's the first meal of the day after sleeping for the night.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Can’t stand the old cow. I had her down for the dead pool 2016, 17, 18 and this year. Choke on it you old bat.

Now I would have liked to have seen that foul mouthed jock Gordon Ramsey do the show and put some effs into their efforts, now that would have been entertainment.

Now where is the 2020 Dead Pool Thread?

Kate: He was good at breakfasts, he always gave me his sausage

Latest Threads