A belated Happy Salamanca day!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ugly, Jul 24, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

perhaps this should go in the militaria but as all my 22 July in the Army were spent pissed or stagging on I believe it should have gone here. This is the day when many if not all of the remaining regiments in the Army can claim to have killed 7000 froggies and taken 7000 more as prisoners! I know I should have done this on Friday but today is first I have been sober enough to be trusted with a computor!
    Tis also the day thet the New 1LI will take a giant leap forward and the whole Light Div (ok at least me) welcomes the D&D and Glosters and anyone else who has been honoured with the title Light Infantry. As a regimental title this is traditionally an honour only the monarch may bestow as a result of action with the enemy. I know that all those about to join us have had that honour earned a thousand times over in their past and now in their present. The fact that the muppet TCH messed with us again only shows how Princess Tony and his cronies show thier respect to honour and tradition. "Feckem!" Come on in at 140 per minute you need never be late for the NAAFI again!