A Beautiful Day in the RADC - Guess who...? X

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Tooth Dr 231, Aug 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The RADC is about to get a big boost as one of the most hated figures in the Corps has signed off. Over the years this man has been detrimental to so many members. A self important person who has always cared about himself and not about his staff or the Corps. I have seen so many loyal hard working members get turned over by him and not receive the support they deserve!

A new dawn and a future for the Corps awaits.

:excited:

2. You're not a real Doctor though are you?

You're a well paid labourer who once read a book on mouths.

3. is it the bloke that drilled out my gold filling that i'd had done prior to joining and said he'd replace it...

4. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Well it can't be me I left years ago!

I wonder who it is, go PM me the name and I'll you know if he was a good as you say then!

5. Col XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...Have a day off and let the professionals deal with things.

Disclaimer - Only 1567 Officers and 500,000 ORs were harmed in the making of this monster!

verticalgyro,

Touche, but are you still going on about that because he is a good guy. It was clearly not the person I am talking about!

{Name redacted by Mod. We do not enjoy being sued as the place where libels are published. Further ill-advised infractions will result in this user being banned.}

6. Fang_Farrier

And did you ever feel brave enough to say this when he was still in or are you just becoming an internet hardman now?

7. Oh dear. Whatever he did to you, it's obviously festered a bit.

8. He fingered you while you were under the anaesthetic, didn't he?

Did you come round from having your wisdom teeth removed to find your boxer shorts on backwards and two footprints on the arms of the chair?

9. Fang_Farrier

Note to self, "always ensure patient's undergarments are replaced the right way round"
    That might be how they find out!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fang_Farrier

I think you'll find you've been graped.

There were a bunch of them!

Yes, that's my surgical gown and the blue overshoes, thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Possibly, you need to try and track down the theatre staff and find out whether he shouted 'Surprise' before he shagged you.

As we all know, if he did then it legally isn't rape.

12. I feel I have achieved what I set out too do - Ensure the old school leave and a more fair/professional person is put within place. One whom makes enemies will be remembered; not for the good things but the people who were trampled.

Internet hardman, no! Loyal protector of the Corps and staff - Yes!

13. Fang_Farrier

Becareful of whatyou wish for as you may get it.

As I recall the old school were fairly professional, it just depends how define professional.

14. You're strange mate. Have you been drinking on your own again?

Just because us oldies like Cold War dits and SLRs doesn't mean we're not fair or unprofessional. So Loyal Protector of the Corps and Staff, begone, lest ye be smited in the bicuspid and amalgammed into a carie.

15. Woooooooooo! A Dental Corps fatwah!