A bear called Knut!

this is causing up roar in germany,,sweet little thing,,,its hopefully now been deceided to spare its life,,,,good of the zoo,,,,,after half of germany deceided not to go there if it was killed,,,,long live knut...

Yes - and fcuk the do-gooders. Its cruel to keep it alive - yeah right! Now if ARRESERS could use that as a raison d' etre the chances of assorted elments of society remaining this side of the white fluffy clouds would be ............ well small :highfive:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Great quote from a tree-hugging-liberal-nutter

Animal rights activists say domesticating the bear is cruel, unnatural and will prevent him forming relationships with other bears in the future.
Now if the bear is topped I don't see how it will have much opportunity to form any relationships with other bears.

Except in the big bear cave in the sky!

It might be worth adopting him just to p iss off the tree-huggers.

just don't let MDN shag it til its a bit older!

Knut is the correct (Scandinavian languages) version of Canute - as in the English king who tried to order the tide to go back.

I wonder what this little fella'd like to order . . .

Cnut is far too cute for its own good.

I want to rob it and keep it in the mess :D

the_matelot said:

Can a knut-snatch-plan be put in place?

(And yes, I do realise that sounds like a posh name for surprise sex!!)

It is ridiculously cute, and protesting to have it but down is insane!

Especially as little Knut has been ear-marked as a bit of a stud..... ;-)

caubeen said:
Knut is the correct (Scandinavian languages) version of Canute - as in the English king who tried to order the tide to go back.

I wonder what this little fella'd like to order . . .
Probably the invasion of Poland.

I would like to formaly appoint myself as the head of the Knut Snatch Squad. Lets get the fuzzy fella to the relative safety of ARRSE.

I'll provide med cover (always wanted to be a vet anyway - am only a doctor as my second choice :pissedoff:).

Bullet Sponge said:
I would like to formaly appoint myself as the head of the Knut Snatch Squad. Lets get the fuzzy fella to the relative safety of ARRSE.
Does Knut HAVE a snatch?

the_matelot said:

Yeah, right...then when its a few years older, you try telling it to be Mr Vice!!!!

Mess Meeting...lad stands up.."Sir, PMC, Ladies and Gents and the big mother fecking animal which trashed the kitchen, dining room and ate half the top table on the last function"!!!

CH512O said:
the_matelot said:

Yeah, right...then when its a few years older, you try telling it to be Mr Vice!!!!

Mess Meeting...lad stands up.."Sir, PMC, Ladies and Gents and the big mother fecking animal which trashed the kitchen, dining room and ate half the top table on the last function"!!!
Yep - thats Mr Vice :thumright: Knut sounds ideal for the job! We already have a career plan and he's only a couple of months old. I feel jealous.

mistersoft said:
Bullet Sponge said:
Does Knut HAVE a snatch?
Fine upstanding man that you are I'll assume that you are talking about armoured landrovers, to that end, when he get's bigger I'm sure he can have whatever vehicle he wants, I certainly don't want to be the one to tell him to fuck off if he thinks he getting a snatch....

rickshaw-major said:
CH512O said:
the_matelot said:

Yep - thats Mr Vice :thumright: Knut sounds ideal for the job! We already have a career plan and he's only a couple of months old. I feel jealous.
A career in the SAS perhaps? Just keep him away from SEALS.

If not the SAS then surely the S Bear S, fcuk the Seals. Knut should be given the appropriate career path. Could someone have a word with his RCMO??