A battle of wills: mothers of dead soldiers taken to court

I can't imagine just how much of a c*nt you have to be to try and get out of giving money to your dead son's children.
The first one sounds like a professional victim, the second had to buy a 90k house and put 5k in a savings account for the kid the court thinks they should have got more.

**** knows what they expect the army to do, I doubt McDonalds gives it workers advice on wills.

The first one sounds like a professional victim, the second had to buy a 90k house and put 5k in a savings account for the kid the court thinks they should have got more.

**** knows what they expect the army to do, I doubt McDonalds gives it workers advice on wills.
McDonalds worker are unlikely to get killed on duty, unless they eat their own food.

McDonalds worker are unlikely to get killed on duty, unless they eat their own food.
What difference does it make if someone is killed on work time regardless of your employer, if you don't do your will properly? The only difference is soldiers are exempt inheritance tax if killed in a conflict.

Pure greed. There is nothing else to add to this story

Nothing exceeds grief. Except £300k in the bank

Capture.PNG

verticalgyro

MIA
DirtyBAT
What a pair of vile wretches.

Profiting out of their child's death at the expense of their grandchildren.

I will have to go away and think about what word to use. It's a strange day when turboshitcunt can't be used.

I can't imagine just how much of a c*nt you have to be to try and get out of giving money to your dead son's children.
Agreed, but in playing devils advocate these children were not born at the time if their dad's death. A foetus has no legal identity, nor can the law be applied retrospectively. So by this rule of law there is an argument that the children should receive nothing.

Agreed, but in playing devils advocate these children were not born at the time if their dad's death. A foetus has no legal identity, nor can the law be applied retrospectively. So by this rule of law there is an argument that the children should receive nothing.
It's fair to say that both Mothers and Girlfriends are scum in this case. Unfortunately, when you pluck a lad from a scum family and turn him into a decent human through training, it doesn't develop the shite he leaves behind.

sallyanne09

War Hero
I'm going to go slightly against the grain and say that if the lads thought anything of their respective 'girlfriends' and future children to be - then they should've gotten married and thus protected their children's future should something happen to them.

I know that it's a very old fashioned concept................ Getting married and THEN having a family

I'm going to go slightly against the grain and say that if the lads thought anything of their respective 'girlfriends' and future children to be - then they should've gotten married and thus protected their children's future should something happen to them.

I know that it's a very old fashioned concept................ Getting married and THEN having a family
I would invite doubters to have a compare and contrast between those who get married and then have kids, and those who knock their girlfriends up on a whim. Rock-solid is not the phrase I would use for the latter.

verticalgyro

MIA
DirtyBAT

You raise a good point.

Let's punish these children who will never know their fathers by ensuring their mothers get no help from their dead father's estate.

All because their parents didn't marry.

It's all the little bastards deserve.

You utter trombonist.

You're totally right and the slags and their vile, illegitimate offspring get everything they deserve.

Not like if they'd have been born into a nice, stable married family like the Wests or the Fritzls.

You oxygen thief.

I'm not going to pretend to understand the first thing about the law in this case. I'm just going to stick with utterly despising women actively attempting to take food out of their sons' children's mouths.

You raise a good point.

Let's punish these children who will never know their fathers by ensuring their mothers get no help from their dead father's estate.

All because their parents didn't marry.

It's all the little bastards deserve.

You utter trombonist.
The second girlfriend did get help from the estate, a house and 5k. apparently it wasn't enough.

The mothers probably think the girlfriends weren't good enough for their 'Likkle Prince'.
If they were good enough for their sons to get up the duff they're good enough to help out.
Beggars belief.

sallyanne09

War Hero
You're totally right and the slags and their vile, illegitimate offspring get everything they deserve.

Not like if they'd have been born into a nice, stable married family like the Wests or the Fritzls.

You oxygen thief.
I don't recall calling them slags or their children vile.

Read into it what you wish. But had they been married, non of this would be dragged through the courts and those children would have a far more secure future ahead of them.

reading the link, it appears the lads left their estates to mum, the second with the provision to buy 90k house for bird & 5k in the bank for the child. Which sounds responsible & reasonable to me

The wills have been challenged & mums pay out has been lessened.

Its not really my place to judge but I'd have a fiver on the orange bint getting done for benefit fraud for not declaring the £.

I'd reckon in a Garrison Town getting knocked up & the father getting KIA might be better odds than 59 balls on the lottery ?

Latest Threads