A bad man does George Galloway as a kid

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jaybee2786, Jul 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. link man dressed like a pussy cat

Exclusive: I was sexually abused as a child, reveals George Galloway

Jul 20 2009 By Dave King

GEORGE GALLOWAY has revealed that he was a victim of sex abuse as a child.

In today's Record, the controversial MP talks for the first time about his ordeal at the hands of a twisted school janitor - and backs Government plans to vet anyone whose work brings them into contact with children.

He also slams opponents who insist that they won't pay the vetting charge to prove they are not paedophiles. Galloway reveals that his abuser was in a position of trust.

And he says that if vetting laws had been in place, the pervert would not have had access to any child.

Galloway said: "I'm not saying the abuse which happened has ruined my life or anything.

"But it did affect my life, and not in a good way and neither in ways I care to rehearse before you.

"Every time a Soham murderer or a Dunblane Thomas Hamilton emerges, I die a little inside as I remember that dirty old man in Dundee driven by the same perverted interest in sexually attacking kids.

"And the fact that I did not speak up - I told no one of what happened to me.

"All I feel is ashamed, though I was the victim and he the aggressive predator."

The MP thinks his abuser is now dead.

But in typical Galloway fashion, he adds: "I hope he's roasting in the hell fires."

Backing the vetting proposals, Galloway concludes: "If just one child is spared the horrors of sexual abuse by someone they had a reason to trust, then it would be worth it.

"Trust me. I know."
  2. It seems you can't cut it these days as a celebrity unless you've had an abused childhood. He's probably setting himself up for a daytime TV slot when he's eventually slung out of Parliament the useless fcuking shite.
  3. MIT i would have paid to watch that video :D
  4. What do twisted School Janitors look like?

Attached Files:

5. So why didn't he go back when he was all "growedid up" and mallet the shite out of the geezer?

6. Just a pity AIDS hadn't been invented when George was getting the warm pork salad. Hence he survived the abuse and those images of the canute wearing a leotard will haunt me till the day I die.
  7. Would you ?
  9. Well, believe it or not, I did. Actually, it was a local creep who grabbed my twin sister and mauled her pretty badly. She was only saved from the unspeakable by a group of lads who chased yon fella off.

I paid him a little visit while on leave when I was 22.

10. I was so ugly as a kid nobody tried to abuse me - and I was an Altar Boy :(
  11. If I knew where Galloway was I would.
  12. Yes. Then again I am 6'5" and 15 stone of grumpy...
  13. Do you turn sideways, stick your tongue out and do an impersonation of a zip you skinny bastard? :D
  14. I've called Galloway a pain in the arse before now, this story has made me feel guilty. On reflection, no it hasn't. :D