A 6 year old offender!

Absolutely crazy. In my first year at primary school I took every opportunity to kiss a girl called Beverley..even though she didn`t like it, I was told to stand in the corner for an hour..I didn`t bother to kiss another girl until I was 16!
This part cracked me up:
Sixteen months ago, a school official in Texas accused a four-year old of sexual harassment after the boy was observed pressing his face into the breasts of a teacher's aide when he hugged her before boarding the school bus. Fortunately, the school took decisive action and suspended the sick freak.
:D

slick said:
Absolutely crazy. In my first year at primary school I took every opportunity to kiss a girl called Beverley..even though she didn`t like it, I was told to stand in the corner for an hour..I didn`t bother to kiss another girl until I was 16!
This part cracked me up:
Sixteen months ago, a school official in Texas accused a four-year old of sexual harassment after the boy was observed pressing his face into the breasts of a teacher's aide when he hugged her before boarding the school bus. Fortunately, the school took decisive action and suspended the sick freak.
:D

From the state that brings you the bathing suit contest for 4 year olds...

http://www.universalroyalty.com/texas.htm

Sometimes I just wonder if it's maybe me that's just gone insane and this is all normal. Somehow I don't think so though.