Builds A-1 AD-6 Douglas Skyraider in 1/32nd scale

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Fecking excellent job all round there Si, well done, old boy

If you've got time, there's a Sea Fury that needs a bit of attention. Slightly different scale though.

NSP

LE
I need to get off planes and back onto some armour for a break. This will have taken 7 months by the time I finish it. Need to do the Cromwell next then finish that bloody helicopter
There's some painting skills there. How much to refresh my glosswork...?

O Zangado

War Hero
nah - she says I should be on the Wokka and to stop fcuking around with Septic 'Nam stuff :)
Would it help if all the devotees of this admirable thread chipped in a couple of notes from which you could be paid by the hour to work on the next project? You could tell Mrs. S. that you'd signed up to do a sponsored wokka.

Ah, my taxi. So kind.

oZ

Why not do Bravo November with a little pile of poo where Mike Brewer was sitting.

Would it help if all the devotees of this admirable thread chipped in a couple of notes from which you could be paid by the hour to work on the next project? You could tell Mrs. S. that you'd signed up to do a sponsored wokka.

Ah, my taxi. So kind.

oZ
Cromwell then the Wokka. I reckon I'll have the Spad mostly nail by Sunday apart from the Snag list

Why not do Bravo November with a little pile of poo where Mike Brewer was sitting.
BN's been done to death. The one I'm on with is around the Kajaki period, so 2006 when there was only one Wokka with a Winch fitted, and that want the one that turned out for the Paras. The debate is winch or no winch. I've built one but dont know if I will fit it

ches

LE
Lovely lovely job.

I've come to the conclusion that the Spad was the equivalent of my undercrackers after a week firing blanks at other retards in DPMs & living out of holes in the ground. A minging piece of kit.

Lovely lovely job.

I've come to the conclusion that the Spad was the equivalent of my undercrackers after a week firing blanks at other retards in DPMs & living out of holes in the ground. A minging piece of kit.
they were to a greater or lesser extent manky. Mines the manky variety.

done a bit this morning and someone asked for the piano shot

8A88B186-D52E-4B33-93FE-72A327092FC8.jpeg

4706C10E-F128-4BA3-AC86-255D536878D7.jpeg

144BEA7A-CC7B-41FA-924E-9AEA4363100C.jpeg

EAAF19FE-53B8-4742-A93F-9F6E6D6CB7C8.jpeg

59362C6D-CBDF-4B84-8692-0168D0E36279.jpeg

matt varnish next, then the snag list. Ordnance last. May have it done for close of play Sunday if I can get the time in, but realistically I reckon Thursday next week then I’ve just got the canopy to nail, so basically it’s next weekend...... but is close to being done!

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I've said it before Si, your work and attention to detail is first class. Keep it up mate!