_

You're asking the NAAFI, dear?

Go for it

Saying that the reason is purely personal - it's the uniform - does it for me everytime :biggrin:

PS send photo :blowkiss:

is the smiley you used a fair representation of your beauty ????

phantom1234 said:
Hello :cyclopsani: I'm a 22 yr old female and my first choice for a trade in the Army is Combat Med Tech... I've been told i'm crazy for chosing this, by numerous people (in and out of the forces) and am beginning to get a bit apprehensive now with all the negative feedback! Anyone got any wisdom to throw my way? Negative/positive - all appreciated!

Cheerrrrrrrrs muppets
I think your choice of job is perfect. don't think negative as its all positive. you'll do a wonderful job.

BT. :thumright:

i,m sure the minister of doh would point you in the right direction! :plotting:

yes the smiley represents my quasimodo-like beauty, i have the hunchback too. discuss.

chances of me spending 90% of my service in warzones? likely? I gather that's the jist of a combat trade (blonde, albeit not thick as pigshit) but not sure being in the field all the time is my cup of tea.

phantom1234 said:
yes the smiley represents my quasimodo-like beauty, i have the hunchback too. discuss.

chances of me spending 90% of my service in warzones?
no chance.

on your back, fair chance of 100% there. :threaten: :threaten: :threaten: :threaten:

phantom1234 said:

chances of me spending 90% of my service in warzones? likely? I gather that's the jist of a combat trade (blonde, albeit not thick as pigshit) but not sure being in the field all the time is my cup of tea.
Nah probably something around 40%. Still waitning for the photo!

Try putting the same question in the proffessionally qualified forum, but beware theres nothing we like better than trying to put someone off joining as a CMT.

However Pissed at 2045hrs on a sunday night, good girl you will do well in that trade.

Wee man.

see you, missing you already.

Dammit - original post has been amended/deleted and now I'm just intrigued

Latest Threads