• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

_

phantom1234 said:
Hello :cyclopsani: I'm a 22 yr old female and my first choice for a trade in the Army is Combat Med Tech... I've been told i'm crazy for chosing this, by numerous people (in and out of the forces) and am beginning to get a bit apprehensive now with all the negative feedback! Anyone got any wisdom to throw my way? Negative/positive - all appreciated!

Cheerrrrrrrrs muppets
I think your choice of job is perfect. don't think negative as its all positive. you'll do a wonderful job.

BT. :thumright:

yes the smiley represents my quasimodo-like beauty, i have the hunchback too. discuss.

chances of me spending 90% of my service in warzones? likely? I gather that's the jist of a combat trade (blonde, albeit not thick as pigshit) but not sure being in the field all the time is my cup of tea.

phantom1234 said:
yes the smiley represents my quasimodo-like beauty, i have the hunchback too. discuss.

chances of me spending 90% of my service in warzones? likely? I gather that's the jist of a combat trade (blonde, albeit not thick as pigshit) but not sure being in the field all the time is my cup of tea.
Nah probably something around 40%. Still waitning for the photo!

Try putting the same question in the proffessionally qualified forum, but beware theres nothing we like better than trying to put someone off joining as a CMT.

However Pissed at 2045hrs on a sunday night, good girl you will do well in that trade.

Wee man.

Latest Threads