Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by phantom1234, Mar 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

You're asking the NAAFI, dear?

Go for it

Saying that the reason is purely personal - it's the uniform - does it for me everytime :biggrin:

PS send photo :blowkiss:
  2. is the smiley you used a fair representation of your beauty ????
  3. I think your choice of job is perfect. don't think negative as its all positive. you'll do a wonderful job.

BT. :thumright:
  4. i,m sure the minister of doh would point you in the right direction! :plotting:
  5. yes the smiley represents my quasimodo-like beauty, i have the hunchback too. discuss.

chances of me spending 90% of my service in warzones? likely? I gather that's the jist of a combat trade (blonde, albeit not thick as pigshit) but not sure being in the field all the time is my cup of tea.
  6. lol why am i posting this in the Naafi bar? Ooops. Ah well, you speak the truth when you're pissed don't you
  7. no chance.

on your back, fair chance of 100% there. :threaten: :threaten: :threaten: :threaten:
  8. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Nah probably something around 40%. Still waitning for the photo!
  9. cool. best get sorted with a psychotherapist asap then
  10. Try putting the same question in the proffessionally qualified forum, but beware theres nothing we like better than trying to put someone off joining as a CMT.

However Pissed at 2045hrs on a sunday night, good girl you will do well in that trade.

Wee man.
  11. rogerrrrrrrr

done it. thankyou. adios amigos.

12. see you, missing you already.
  13. Dammit - original post has been amended/deleted and now I'm just intrigued