9pm tonight BBC One

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Nuts_McAuliff, Nov 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One to watch

Nuts

2. I am going to miss this as i am working "GUTTED" i anyone knows if its going up on youtube please let us all know.

3. Blimey! What a start! Full on firefight in the first 30 secs of footage!

4. Starting. Looks good.

5. i am jealous i am missing it!!

6. Bet the lads were over the moon about him running around in a bright red rucksack!

"white man magic" Class comment, wonder who'll be getting a talking to from the thought police!

7. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

ANA now rolling up a fat one and getting on the 'erb! Quality blokes!

8. let me know if they film the ANA partaking in the usual 'Gay thursday' antics. never seen privelidges of command quite like it!!

9. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Will do! I take it you modelled your command style on the ANA?

10. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

How off his face must that ANA lad have been to think that having his AK mag blown off was amusing? Fair play must be good stuff!!

11. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Honest appraisal from the OC concerning v close call!

12. Saw that! I was fucking amazed. The Sergeant directing the GPMG fire must have had balls of steel as well, wandering around exposed like that.

13. Will do! I take it you modelled your command style on the ANA?

only if it proves fruitful on the blow job front, i have now problems if they shave and it is very dark!!

what you doing next thursday?

14. meant no problems!!

15. Why was parts of the programme considered unsuitable by government to show? That makes a good programme look like censcored propaganda. Fkwhits.

Sometimes it looks like our government are trying to make us look bad.
    Show the FKn truth. Our troops are trying to make life better for the local population. Censcoring is wrong.