9pm Live chat tonight? Just to shot the shit....

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
You seem very needy.

Sorry, I’ll be painting my toenails.

You are the 1st White Knight of FYB!

We salute you Sire!
Its not like i don't know that he's a sad boring no lifed cvnt,.. but as a good christian i'm prepared to give him a chance.....to find a multi story and jump.

edit he reminds me of that other perma send bell end "RSS Good News", you know that Whitehall propaganda machine that makes the site look "respectable"

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Anyway, the one thing you need to know about chat is that what happens in chat stays in chat and that chat is a limited domain and did you actually ask Dales permission to even think about going in there in the first place? Well did you?

You are the 1st White Knight of FYB!

We salute you Sire!
Make me No 2.

There's far too many members of this site that possess only a tenuous link to the forces but feel the need to be experts on every military related thread going. This combined with their thousands of posts over several months seems to give them a pass on the hills phase of selection.

I had to use the services of a solicitor on several occasions when I was buying / selling a house, to wit I'm now a member of solicitorsonline.co.uk making sure I advise solicitors with over 25 years experience what to impart to their clients.

I had to use the services of a solicitor on several occasions when I was buying / selling a house, to wit I'm now a member of solicitorsonline.co.uk making sure I advise solicitors with over 25 years experience what to impart to their clients.
Is it just conveyancing you deal with, or do you take on criminal cases?

There maybe a thick seem of ex squaddies, who whilst visiting foreign climes for the cuisine/scenery etc, could do with your assistance.

Its not like i don't know that he's a sad boring no lifed cvnt,.. but as a good christian i'm prepared to give him a chance.....to find a multi story and jump.

edit he reminds me of that other perma send bell end "RSS Good News", you know that Whitehall propaganda machine that makes the site look "respectable"
Tell him to look up @Kromeriz for tips.

Aren’t you R.Sigs? Doesn’t get much more tenuous.

Bloody Scalies.
I'm a civilian.

However my RSIGS capbadge when I was a squaddie wanker was surrounded by a fetching shade of maroon therefore by default I'm considered fuckable by both women and craphats.

Felate me.

Last edited: