9mm vs Pitbull = good pitbull

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunnoficarus, Aug 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hate those bastard dogs

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fúck me he didn't really have a think about backstop there did he?!

3. A good hard belt with a nightstick might have been safer, they don't tend to ricochet.

4. The dog survived.

5. I prefer the video footage of Scouse toddlers being mauled to death by grandma's, "but he wouldn't hurt a fly, he's so gentle!" staffie, called Killer.

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's not the dog's fault, it's the owner.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Its a shame when pure bred Staffys get brought up badly by scrote families and end up getting bad press, I've got a 7 year old Staff and he really is the softest dog I've ever known, I've never seen any aggression in him whatsoever including around kids, other dogs & strangers.

8. Riiiight, Pitbulls don't go tonto and attack on their own volition?

9. Perhaps not in this case; the owner was having on eppy on the pavement and the dog was trying to protect him after, according to witnesses, the policemen decided to try out their first aid by kicking the bloke on the floor to wake him up.

• Like Like x 2
  10. So why didn't someone put some lino on the floor, and play some Run-DMC through a ghettoblaster?!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Wasn't the dogs owner the tart that is screaming in the background.

12. Coming soon to a pavement near you.

13. There are exceptions, I accept that.

14. Nope you re right the Lone Ranger must order Tonto to attack....!!!

15. Watched it a few times and I still don't actually see a dog dangerously out of control or one that is attacking. Or one that can't be controlled with something other than a 9mm round.

• Like Like x 3