97 Sig Sqn

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Stabtastico, May 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone heard anything from 97 yet?
  2. No, but well done to all those who volunteered to serve in Bosnia - Hope you all have a good tour.

3. Heard they were a bit under manned, but doing fine for the time being...........
  4. I am currently serving with 97, we do have a small troop in Kosovo as well. It is early days, but we are doing fine.
  5. Yeah...good luck and keep the sports injuries down!!!
  6. Sounds as though things have been taken on board then from previous, Stabtastic tours
  7. Makes a change.
  8. Glad to hear things are well out there, I wish I was there.
  9. Been hearing that there is a PT mad RSM to keep them on their toes.
  10. Good because when i was at BLMF they skivved off most of the phys but were champions of bar games in The Foundry! Note that the CO's Saturday morning run doesn't count as phys neither does rollerskating with the Dutch on a Sunday afternoon.

Bergans on, ladies and gents; get tabbing!
  11. If youve got time too do all the fizz they throw at you it means your not busy enough, the last 97 OC wanted everyone to just down tools and do fizz, not really much use when your half way through a fibre splice and kit all over the place. I was on a comms fault in Sarajevo and she wanted to know why i hadnt turned up for PT.....in the BLMF DOOOOOH !!!
  12. I don't know about Bos but in Kos we do PT most days, but it doesn't really effect our work.
  13. yes when i was there PT was first thing in the morning, and yes your right it didnt effect work cos i found out there was not much too be done, thats why i returned to blmf and ran the Kos side from there using the airbridge if work was required, only used it once in the whole tour..
  14. hi to all 97 out in Bosnia especially those from 93 sqn Blackburn hope you all have a good tour