Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

97 Sig Sqn, the aftermath

Would you do it again?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
TA_sig said:
Looking at the website the various trades on offer pretty much Dagger dets (IS op?), Techs, IS Eng/Tech roles going, AS OP and Radop are taken on mainly for JMH skills... 8O

There will be opportunity for the soldiers to do some quick trade training to re-role into whatever required, depending on your ability. The recruitment appears to be heavily focussed on what your civi skills are although that's just my mates' interpretations, who happen to be going through the process.

Cheeky way of getting plenty of 12 Sig group soldiers re-roled in preparation for the future? Well not really cheeky but still..

Yeah it is cheeky. I got sent down to Blandford to do my DSO course, and was told that the course was flawed, because there were due to change the system out there, soon after we arrived. Still waiting 2006.
Also i moved jobs when i was out there, and had no training what so ever on the Dagger Det. It was piss easy, cos id done so stuff back at my unit.