95% of the site's membership are bored with the same old crap the 5% spend the majority of the time slinging at one another.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
And in other news....Only 2% of warmongering ARRSERS have actually served :-D :1:
Crikey.....I feel really speshul

(is there a putty medal and stickies involved?)

I will give you a gold star

Do not worry, with the end of the brexit throat cutting there will be an interval of disorganised bitchfesting until a suitable new and meaningful excuse to shitpost reveals itself.

Do not worry, with the end of the brexit throat cutting there will be an interval of disorganised bitchfesting until a suitable new and meaningful excuse to shitpost reveals itself.
In English?

@ the OP, Where did you get these statistics from?

I think you just made them up in your head, the same way that remoaners predicted the end of the world etc.

Maybe you just need to go to sleep - or not visit the site until after Brexit - until then, expect people to milk remainers salty tears.

Crikey.....I feel really speshul

(is there a putty medal and stickies involved?)
You only get the medal if you wore both puttees at the same time, and one on each leg of course.

Sticking a lump of putty on your forehead, or elsewhere, for that matter, doesn't count I'm afraid.

Latest Threads