• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

94 the company tart

ugly

LE
Now if any ex 1LI lads are reading this, The C Company Clerk from Omagh Days, Davies 94 is in hospital having had a se5rious stroke, If anyone wants to pass on any messages PM me, No he doesnt owe you any money and yes he probably did shag you and your missus.

ugly

LE
Cheers, the worst thing is the time he spent on the floor having pushed his alarm button (he is disabled) is time he should have been cared for. Spoke to him last night and he does sound better already. I'll tell the wife not to get the spare room ready.

ugly

LE
Just left him in his room fingers crossed he is getting better already but as to a full recovery well who knows. He is in his usual good spirits though!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk with fat fingered typing

ugly

LE
We spoke last night, he is sounding better each time and getting swamped with cards thanks to the Bn facebook group. I will talk to him tonight!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk with fat fingered typing

Latest Threads