94 the company tart

Discussion in 'Old & Bold' started by ugly, Aug 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Now if any ex 1LI lads are reading this, The C Company Clerk from Omagh Days, Davies 94 is in hospital having had a se5rious stroke, If anyone wants to pass on any messages PM me, No he doesnt owe you any money and yes he probably did shag you and your missus.

2. get well soon dude, not knew you, but get well.

Armadillo

3. get well soon halfer.

4. My father-in-law had a stroke, I don't know the chap mentioned, but I wish him well.

5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Cheers, the worst thing is the time he spent on the floor having pushed his alarm button (he is disabled) is time he should have been cared for. Spoke to him last night and he does sound better already. I'll tell the wife not to get the spare room ready.

6. never met the bloke, but he still part of the family, wish him a full n speedy recovery

7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Just left him in his room fingers crossed he is getting better already but as to a full recovery well who knows. He is in his usual good spirits though!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk with fat fingered typing

8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

We spoke last night, he is sounding better each time and getting swamped with cards thanks to the Bn facebook group. I will talk to him tonight!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk with fat fingered typing

9. I was attached to 1 LI in Omagh (never could get my head around light drill) - hope he gets well soon.