92 Year Old War Veteran Beaten Up In His Own Home

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mr_Fingerz, Dec 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. There really is some scum in this country. It makes me f*cking sick.

3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Scum is to good a word for these $hits.

4. Don't be too harsh. The poor dears were probably only looking for their next fix and it's not their fault, is it? :roll:

5. I'd give a weeks wages for 15 minutes in a locked room with those cnuts. Just them. And me. And a baseball bat. With six-inch nails in it.
    Play Ball!

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Let's invite them (anonamously) to the next ARRSE crawl.We provide the drink,they provide the entertainment!

7. Tango "I'll bring the chainsaw."
    Cash "I'll bring the beer".
    Anyone else old/sad enough to remember this movie has my profound sympathies.

8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Thank you...... :p

9. I note that the chap didnt give in to the scrotes demands, bloody well done Sir, when these scum are caught how about him giving them a good booting, if he is too frail let him nominate a stand in,

the Paras seem like a fair choice to me.

Get well soon old fella.
    best wishes.

10. I hope they catch these scum.

Was thinking instead of the usual arrse whip round and giving him the money, we could maybe make an arrse christmas basket. Put presents and food and stuff in just to show him that there are people that care especially with it being christmas.

I am back in Manchester on 23rd and wouldn't mind dropping it off (with any other local arrsers who want to). We could get in touch with the RBL for them to arrange a meeting. Might be nice for him just to chat to people aswell.

I'll await incoming if this idea is too stupid or gay.

11. Jest mate,
    great idea, i am up for it, how do i make a donation or is the RBL on the case and it goes through them.

Nothing stupid or gay in your heartfelt (spelt wrong ?)idea.
    This old boy served and should be looked upon as the veteran he is.
    Take a crate and ask if he has a tale to tell over a beer, done it before and was spell bound by their modestyand what the poor buggers endured, and to top it all they drank us under the table.

best story sesh was with some of the Chelsea Pensioners what tales, a great night

12. Just around the corner from me (Lees) Quite shocking. However

Pikey paper

13. This is what the country has become, a haven for scum.

14. Sadly, it is not only our Service Veterans who are attacked by the filth infesting our streets.
    However, if the gentleman concerned in this appalling affair had grabbed a poker and belted one of the thugs around the head, he now would be facing assault charges.
    I am particularly in favour of handing over the perpetrators to the gentleman's former regiment or corps in order that they receive an appropriate punishment.
    Stuff the Human Rights Act in cases like this. If the charges are proven then let the punishment fit the crime.