90 planes just flew over, did we declare war on Wales????

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Bikini_Black, Jul 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh please god!
  2. They're going to bomb RAF Fairford!
  3. jolly good show actually what?
  4. shame no vulcan though.
  5. Didn't know the crabs had that many aircraft.

One question though....with all the troops deployed on operations and desperately short of airframes etc, how come they can find all these for a birthday flypast?

Is Auntie Betty paying for the fuel?

6. What's with the 90th celebs anyway... zzzzzzzz

50th tick
    75th tick
    100th would be next surely.

Are they working in old money or summat? Don't tell me they're jealous of the TA!!! Fnaaarrrr.

I only looked up there when they mentioned F**kers and Camels in the same sentence - I must've mis heard (or did Jon Snow "mis-spoke").
  7. lancaster is such a beautiful machine..last time i saw one was in 1999 at newquay, i was on the cliff there and it flew right over..you could hear the old bird creaking and see the wings bending as she banked over hard!

8. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Bugger can't watch it outside the UK. Hey its a good opportunity to fly the flag and get the Military in the public eye, so even though they're crabs, good show in this case, the sound of freedom.
  9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

It's on BBC1 now.Although the Beeb could'nt get the names & rank of the Cpl nor the Flt Lt they interviewed the right way round!!Cracking show!Happy 90th anniversary.
  10. I expect the RAF had a 90th birthday party because they fear that 10 years hence might see the fifth anniversary of The Defence Flying Services??

I saved on the leccie because they formed up some of the display over my place...I'll be billing the RAF for their use of my private airspace naturally.
  11. Brilliant, my future career!
  12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

What as?A wheel chock? :twisted: