9 VCs stole in New Zealand

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Romeo_47, Dec 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all, I just seen on the BBC website, 9 VC's have been stolen from New Zealand.

Link: BBC website link
  2. Disgraceful. I hope they get found and the thieves get a good kicking before the more cuddly justice of the courts.
  3. If they get the kicking they deserve then maybe there will be no need for courts.

Probably stolen to order so will not see the light of day for a while - always think it is a bit sad of people to collect these medals in particular to just put them on their wall above their desk to feel good about themselves. At least Michael Ashcroft is putting his collection on display and seems to being collecting for the right reason.
  4. Find them and kill them. Horribley.

Let's hope these medals are found swiftly and in good order.

I would imagine, unless they ahve been stolen to order for some crazy reason, they would be hard to shift. I hope the scum don't chuck them when they realise this.
  5. Sorry :oops:.
  6. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

My worry is that they have been targeted specificaly. Probably means that they have been stolen to order. If that is the case, we will be lucky to see them for years

I really hope I'm wrong.