9 Regt and the missing rocket.

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Sam_Fisher, Sep 21, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So come on 9, fess up, who was the fecking ******** who left the CRV on the range at Otterburn............
  2. So between losing a few LSWs a couple of SA80s and a CRV. Someone is storing up quite an arms cache. Stores are for storing after all.
  3. Oh crap 9 Regt now have WMD......... someone call in the UN and USA to impose sanctions 8O 8O 8O
  4. Back in 69, 8 Flt left a Sioux out in the field, Dartmoor. Flying side had to go get it when the FRBs asked where the missing cab was, miserable tiffy wanted to close his hanger for the night.
  5. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Don't normally come in here, not my corps, however I can say that the rocket was left there by accident, and no-one noticed a 6 foot white and blue tube on the grass. Or at least that's what the ammo bloke told me when, as the ATO, I asked him what the fuuck it was doing there.

Made a nice bang as it was blown up though. :twisted:
  6. haha!!! in reply to the missing crv7 at otterburn, that day was interesting to say the least. did i find it that day you have to ask yourself ???? maybe i did , maybe i didnt. and yes i do know who left it there but that kind of info could damage a mans career in the glorious corps!!!!!
  7. Is said man going to Wattershame on promotion then
  8. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator