9 Regt AAC - Army Cup Winners

Congratulations to the fly boys (even more to bore us with) on winning the Army Cup (1st time for the AAC) :cheers: :cheers:

It was a bit unfair playing 2 AH in central defence though* :D :D

I hear only non busy (REMF) units stand a chance of winning army sport now days :wink:

*I know your Lynx and only have popguns, before the correction bores start

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Army cup in what? Being Northern, breeding whippets and beating t'kids?
Football you fool :wink:

I did say for the first time if it was any of the others they would be world champions over and over again :D

CAARPS said:
Oh just F*ck of and play your Dungeon & Dragons Geeky Fly boy :p
Beats shoving a tampon up your hoop, playing 'ball tag' with a load of manginas then snogging them every time the sphere goes in a net. Thats if they aren't air ambulanced out for breaking a f'king nail. :roll:

nonces sport......

Isn't 9 Regts RSM a footballing ponce? :D

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
CAARPS said:
Oh just F*ck of and play your Dungeon & Dragons Geeky Fly boy :p
Beats shoving a tampon up your hoop, playing 'ball tag' with a load of manginas then snogging them every time the sphere goes in a net. Thats if they aren't air ambulanced out for breaking a f'king nail. :roll:
Ah one of my particular favourite sexual techniques

How so very insightful of you 8O

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
He's undergoing gender reassignment so I've heard.
Curious........ tell me, how do you stitch a cnut onto a cnut? :D

CAARPS said:
Congratulations to the fly boys (even more to bore us with) on winning the Army Cup (1st time for the AAC)

Well that explains the THREE lynx parked up out of sight in Aldershot yesterday...as long as we're not wasting taxpayers money then!!!!

Training flight, my ARRSE!!

Full of senior Officers and followed the M1 all the way down...what fcukin' training???

verticalgyro said:
pot_aussie said:
Training flight, my ARRSE!!

Full of senior Officers and followed the M1 all the way down...what fcukin' training???
RHQ were testing their new Lynx TomToms. Looks like they worked doesn't it.

By the way, winning the cup is even more impressive when you consider that they have had at least one squadron deployed since October, and two squadrons deployed since January.[/quote]

Yeah, but none of the footballers I bet!

verticalgyro said:
That's a bet you would lose.

Where do I claim my pint?
Yes, maybe.

However, being at a unit where footballers weren't deployed (or brought back for games) I know what goes on.

Certain Units, with personalities, will stop deployments, not with us though, why did 3 Div not get to defend it?

Oh, they are on Telic.

smgsniper said:
CAARPS said:
Congratulations to the fly boys (even more to bore us with) on winning the Army Cup (1st time for the AAC)

Well that explains the THREE lynx parked up out of sight in Aldershot yesterday...as long as we're not wasting taxpayers money then!!!!
Three....."S"......At the same time........From the same regt........... :?.....Never!