9/11 this is not irrelevant.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by shed7628, Dec 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was told my post was irrelevant i will try one more time.
    I fail to see how it is irrelevant to post evidence that the USA government implemented and carried out the 9/11 attacks and the evidence is starting to surface about a cover up of the facts of the 7/7 London bombings .

It is worth noting that British service men women and united states service men and women are being sent all over the world to die for a fight on terrorism that does not exists .

We are fighting a war on non existent terrorism just to expand the new American empire and the formation of one world government .
    Civilians are living in fear of terrorism yet you are more likely to be struck by lightening than killed by a terrorist. (fact)

If you are not concerned that the British police can now drag a man off a train and execute him, and not face any sort of criminal charges then you will be happy when we live in a police state .

If they thought he was on a suicide mission why would they let him go down to the underground they would have taken him out long before he got there .

If you want to find out more please check out the web documentaries on

http://www.letsroll911.org

2. Donning silver foil helmets on my mark..now!

3. Chopper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

4. Thanks for the reply just the intelligent insight i was expecting .

5. Well bore off then..................

6. If you don't like being treated as a plank - don't act like one. It's been done to death and is boring.

7. Here's a top tip , when your post ends up in the Arrsehole, and you persist in re-posting the same tinfoil disrespectful crap, it's a sure way to get banned.

8. So, why post then???

I believe:

a. Journo

or

b. Bedroom-papered-in-tin-foil-'cos-there's-a-double-decker-bus-on-the-moon.

But then I maybe biased against plops.

9. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Shed, go back and live in one. You are indeed barking. Check a few balanced, fctual and truthful accounts of 9/11, and you will find that there was no cover-up.

Oh God, why am I bothering? Nothing said here will convince you, and, being as this site appeals to rational individuals (tongue firmly in cheek here) then nothing you can say will convince us.

Just go away, there's a good chap.

10. Go look At The evidence and prove I'm a chopper . look at the photos of the pentagon just after the so called plane crash there is i 16 ft round hole nothing more . Roof didn't collapse till 20 minutes latter. look at any picture of the pentagon crash and show me one piece of evidence of any wreckage at all .
    Explain why in the year prior to 9/11 that us military intercepted 67 suspected high jackings over the united states in less than 20 minutes from the initial reporting of it .
    prior to 9/11 as soon as a plane goes off its flight pane they immediately call NORAD and report as a suspected high jacking .
    it is also reported as a high jacking if radio contact is lost .
    Yet on 9/11 they failed to send up jets and intercept 4 times 3 of them times after a high jacked plane was crashed into the world trade center .

Did you know that at least seven of the people who the FBI named as high jackers are alive and well today .

this is just the start of the evidence i could go on .

11. Please shut up! I read this entire post and now I hate you! You’ve wasted about 5 minutes of my life…

You make no sense at all.

The MIB don’t exist!

T C

12. london 7/7

Instead of saying; it is too early to say who is responsible for the 7/7 London bombing, Tony Blair immediately accused Muslims and Islam of the crimes. No evidence, no names and no documentation were provided to support his accusations. This happened despite the fact that all Muslim nations have strongly condemned the attacks on innocent people. They do so, Blair said, because they "hate our way of life" and "our values". Why these ‘Muslim terrorists’ chose Britain of Blair not Switzerland or Sweden? The word why has simply disappeared from the language of both politicians and the media.

13. Your evidence is flllaawwweeeed.

1. Those videos of a device on the underside of an aircraft and the comments by the Fox news reporter saying he didn't recognise the plane type. Well, I don't know many journos who could identify a plane accurately in a high dress situation with only seconds to see the aircraft! And, as I'm bored, I watched all the videos of the so-called 'missile' impact from every single action, and I watched them repeatedly The flash is from the IMPACT OF THE F*CKING AIRCRAFT.

2. Though I have no doubt the fire fighters are highly trained, they're not aware of the structre of the Twin Towers, designed around a single massive tube in the centre of each building. As many structural engineers have said, if the planes had hit a building such as the Empire state building, which is solid througout, the building would most likely have survived. The twin towers were built around the tube, which at extreme temperature may not have melted but weakened enough for the weights above to collapse the tower.

3. Not even the spams would be silly enough to crash a plane into their military head quarters. I mean, jeeez!

We all love a good conspiracy, but only for fun. This one doesn't really have legs to stand on...if I had the time, I'd rip that page to shreds, but I just don't see the point. Poor selection of evidence matey, just like the chap who claims the Holocaust never happened. You can prove anything when you eliminate evidence.

14. Obviously you missed the video fo the guy from Yorkshire telling everyone why he did it....SELECTION OF EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!