9/11 Theory?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ex-dvr1, Feb 19, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It would have leaked by now. Spams love conspiracies - ever wonder why out of the whole planet to choose from the Space Aliens always land in Butthole Indiana?
  2. Very entertaining, like most conspiracies.
    Sadly sources like www.looneytunesconspiracy.com don't really add to his argument. The more 'sane' sources, like Janes, don't actually say what the poster infers.
    By the way, did anyone see the film "Long Kiss Goodnight" with Geena Davies and Samuel L. Jackson? Where rogue CIA chappies plan to "Kill 4,000 people and blame it on the Muslims" to get their budget increased?
    Shame he missed that one...

But then again, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you :(
  3. Occams Razor says (roughly) Never assume anything complex where something simple fits the bill.

Ladies and Gentlemen I put it to you that the "West" dropped its guard and paid the price.
  4. Well it is the JFK, the KGB liked the idea of a conspiracies and pressed the matter, truth is Oswald could have made the shots, and did kill him.
  5. This goes along the lines that the Spams have already got OBL and will 'find' him late October / early November just before the elections. Sounds utter cr#p to me - no way would any administration do anything like 9/11.
  6. Elaborate conspiracies are a virtual impossibility since people can't seem to keep there big traps shut.

Utter shiite.
  7. Unless you are a spam! :lol:
  8. Believable shite though some of it.

Although I do believe totally that the WTC was the act of stinking raghead scum who deserve to burn in my back garden for eternity, I wouldn't actually put the idea of the spam spooks doing something like this beyond the realms on believability, especially with the shaved chimp at the wheel.
  9. Worked with many Yank spooks, have you? Or are you going off the baddies in '24'?
  10. dont really think the yanks would have the balls to do something like 9/11
  11. maybe Bush was sat with his gang of sycophants in the oval office, chatting about the 2nd installment of the Lord of the Rings and said something along the lines of "if that was me, i'd just take out the twin towers and have done with it'.
    Misheard perhaps?
  12. A lot of the links on that forum look ike the usual conspiracy stuff, although the bits about NORAD and the buggering about by the aircraft sent to intercept the hijacked planes raise some questions as to the competence of the people involved. I tend to agree with CutLunchCommando, someone screwed up, dropped their guard and this was the outcome.
  13. very good :lol: :lol: :lol:
  14. The links lead to among others, the BBC, Guardian, Observer, John Pilger and David fcuking Irving. 8O These people could weave a conspiricy theory from the hair in their washbasin drain.

Also featured is the site that gave us the edited video of the Spam Apache shooting up the "poor Iraqi farmers".