9/11 National Guard fighter pilots

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought of putting this in Milfs you would do, but this would not do justice.

Took off in unarmed F-16s because they didn't have time to arm the aircraft and tried to intercept Flight 93 -- the one that was brought down in a field by the passengers. Their plan was to ram the plane, one would take the cockpit and the other the tail control surfaces.

Heather Penney was promoted to Major and served two tours in Iraq. Marc Sasseville was a Colonel at the time.

There is a write up in the Daily Wail, you can look for youself, I've just posted the pictures:

National Guard Pilots Lieutenant General Marc Sasseville and Heather Penney
1631299702292.png

1631299754630.png
1631299766348.png

Penney is a mother of two.

Dare I use the acronym MILF?

She spoke personally at length on a BBC Player thing..discussing going Kamikaze cool as cucumber as was her pilot in the other jet.
I think it was this one.
She's on another planet on the guts dept.
Impressive does not get close.
All American apple pie Mom, and a killing machine in one.

She's mine! Mine, I tell you...!

Armour plated bra, horned helmet and BFO Viking axe and she'd be my ideal woman.

Meh, I wear those for comfort in more of the sort of dusty blue colour the knock offs come in. Avec rugger shorts and grotty polo shirt, tres alluring.

She would have the thigh length hump-me boots ending just below her leather kilt, revealing a tantalising glimpse of milky thigh.

She spoke personally at length on a BBC Player thing..discussing going Kamikaze cool as cucumber as was her pilot in the other jet.
I think it was this one.
She's on another planet on the guts dept.
Impressive does not get close.
All American apple pie Mom, and a killing machine in one.
Saw that myself, bloody got balls that lass!

skeetstar

Old-Salt
Yep, I heard the conversation with her on the 9/11 documementary... just raw calculating courage, and an incredible sense of duty, and commitment.

Yokel

LE
There were many heroes that day - Police, Firefighters, Paramedics, and ordinary people just doing what they could. I did see some of the programme and the main thing I took away was the fog of war.

Anyway - fighters: