9/11 - Happy Skyscraper Day

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Auld-Yin, Nov 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Well, it's 9/11, so shouldn't we be celebrating Happy Skyscraper Day? :)
  2. Good idea,,we could print Happy9/11 cards and T Shirts and Mugs and have a Bank Holiday with free beer..........
  3. Hmm, day the Berlin wall fell down, apparently.

So 9/11 is significant!
  4. Jerry-built, waddya expect?
  5. The Krauts built the twin towers?
  6. No. We Indians did. Haven't you ever heard about the Mohawk people who built the sky-scrapers of Noo Yawk?
    [I see what you did there. 9/11 is the way you people write the date for today. Everybody knows that it's really 11/9]

7. Hollywood informs me that you were not overly pleased to see the Iron Road and Iron Horses.
  8. How incorrect. Only Yanks get things wrong like that....common sense (and tthe rest of the world)says that one puts the day first, the month second and the year last. For some odd reason, you septic traitorous types want to put the month first, the day second and the year last, its totally illogical I tells you!

Well as Indians built the twin towers, it is no wonder they collapsed like a pack of cards. The conspiracy theorists can stop conspiring...we now know it was bad Indian engineering that was the cause.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. How on earth did they go from wigwams to skyscrapers??
  10. Some caught the train, I heard.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Maybe they should've stuck to the teepee design! It'd have been a damn sight harder to fly a plane into it (or for sneaky beaky MIB types to rig it with dynamite on the sly....round teepee...no corners to hide in, see??)
  12. HHH

HHH LE

You see that's why the Indian building technique didn't work for the towers

The wood burnt too easily ! :nod:
  13. Iron girders!
  14. Made frae Irn-Bru ?
    • Like Like x 2
  15. What happened on 9/11?

9/11 in 1938 the Nazis launched Kristallnacht (night of broken glass) which left 100 jews dead, 7,500 business' destroyed and 30,000 jewish men arrested ... the beginnings of the Holocaust.

9/11 in 1875 Indian Inspector E.C. Watkins submits a report to Washington, D.C., stating that hundreds of Sioux and Cheyenne Indians associated with Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse are hostile to the United States. In so doing, Watkins set into motion a series of events that led to the Battle of the Little Big Horn in Montana the following year.

So basically the Twin Towers were destroyed through a conspiracy involving Jews in revenge for having their windows knocked out and Indians because they were shit skyscaper builders.
    • Like Like x 2