9/11 Conspiracy Theories Blown Out Of The Water By AQ

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, Sep 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. Riiiiggghhhtt as if 9/11 "Truthers" are interested in evidence or the laws of physics contradicting thier arguments

• Like Like x 1
  3. to be honest what would be nice is to see him diposed, his rantings over the past few months have seen him go from deluded to insane rather too fast, i think the ayatolla has been slipping him too much happy juice and now his brain is addled

would be nice if a not so extramist got into power over there, afterall there about to give women the vote in saudi, who knows a like minded person in iran and it could also get dragged kicking and screaming into the 20th centuary, thinking that it might enter 21st centuary thinking is just pie in the sky at this point.

4. Bit of a worry when AQ think he's a nutter.

AQ has a fucking magazine??

5. Mr_Fingerz

I rather suspect that scantily clad young ladies do not appear on page 3.

6. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Women are allowed to vote in Iran, the country has had universal suffrage since 1980.

7. At one stage they were pretty moderate iirc. The fact it has a Jewish population that aren't stuck in special camps says that they're not as extremist as some.

8. I would imagine you'd be shouting " oi! Show us ya face!".

9. They had a huge one in Tora Bora...wait, you meant this;

10. Wtf?

I wonder if AQ has an in flight magazine?

11. Mr_Fingerz

Be a bloody short read.

12. Lets not be too eager to get rid of DinnerJacket. The world needs a couple of leaders who are complete fcuking fruitloops. Makes the world a a more interesting place & the comedy factor from his comments is great.
    Now the mad Colonel is practically no more another mental case on the world stage is very much needed.

13. the danger wiht dinerjacket is that he's the leader of a very large very oppressed police state who have been trying to create nukes for the last 20 years, no doubt on some level they have suceeded but since there have been no massive test blasts we must assume that they didnt manage to get it to work.

its not so much that i would wish the man ill and i do aslo find great comedic value from his metaly disturbed ravings, of course i also suspect that al lot of the humour is lost in translation.

i do also wonder at some people crying how iran jumps sides when it suites them, iran waged a turf war on iraq for more than 600 years, leting the yanks head in there to kick there collective ass for them was a bloody master stroke, they got to see thee ancient enemy crushed and rather than becoming the pirachial leapors which the west had often treated them as they got to earn some cudos points with the yanks, its no wonder bush had to go, good relations wiht iran were never going ot be a good thing.

14. Wonder why gadaffi was only a colonel? You'd think he'd promote himself to lance general or something.