9/11 colouring books......apparently the Muslims don't like them

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
I know it's the Grauniad, and yes I do take the Guardian (actually I pay for it), but the comments provided by the readers are almost as funny as the article.

I can't see how any proper Muslim could be offended as they should not be reading any other book than the Koran.

Is there a spot the difference puzzle

P

pp0470

I wonder what images the Al Quaeda version of 'We Shall Never Forget 9/11 Colouring Book' would have in it?

Bush blushing & looking clueless?

People throwing themselves from burning buildings?

Firemen running into a colapsing WTC?

Air hostesses with slit throats?

Think we need more red crayons over here!

What colour do you crayon a man who hides behind his wife?

Viet Nam? Oh, I forgot about that

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer

"Bloke in a cricket hat, armed with a M14 with a milk carton sellotaped to it, shoots Santa as he cowers behind a ghost"

"Bloke in a cricket hat, armed with a M14 with a milk carton sellotaped to it, shoots Santa as he cowers behind a ghost"
I thought it was Allan Quatermaine with an elephant gun, although how an elephant was supposed to use one with such a tight triggerguard frankly eludes me.

Bet AK's toungue is out the side of his mouth whilst holding the crayon in his fist colouring the pic in.

Do you think they will be publishing a 'We Shall Never Forget Vietnam' colouring book too?
I wish they'd made a colour version of Schindlers List.

The black and white version puts me off my stroke during the shower scenes.

Its the readers comments that crack me up.
Own up, who was it that said they wanted to play the theme music to team America?
;-)