• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

8th January pirbright atr

no, but ive stopped at pirbright lots of drill fanatics down there and im not sure if the ta-mill force are there anymore. The food is cracking especially the cheesecake have a coffe latte on me while your down there. There are big ranges at pirbright and bisley is nearby so get ready to shoot. Some accomodation is outdated while some is new, to be honest i love the place but thats just me!!!

You will enjoy the fluffy pillows and nice lie ins there... butlins is now in investing shares there, so soon the will be caravans, candy floss when you get there. fortunatley I never had the pleasure of going to an ATR, but i have heard that if you call everyone mate thier you'll be just fine.... :evil:

its true about who dares adairs.. lol.. happened to me many times.. getting into scoff to find your plt with gateou and your left with the cake and custard-jelly... umm.. yum? lol
watch out for those cpls!! lol.. especially cpl E-K!! hes a nutter! lol.. "its mega.." "IN THE PARAS!!" man i miss him!!!!! lol

im at pirbright now. Im just home on my long weekend. its a good place to train. the staff our good and so it the accomodation....well there are 2 types and 1 is good and the other blocks are crap-glorified tin sheds. pirbright has horrible hills that you get ragged up and down during endurance training. but its not that bad, i promise. im actually really enjoying my training. good luck

illyrichards said:
watch out for those cpls!! lol.. especially cpl e*****!! hes a nutter! lol.. "its mega.." "IN THE PARAS!!" man i miss him!!!!! lol
you're right he's an awesome bloke, but don't name names on here mate, PERSEC and all that ;)

passed out in normandy platoon, april 06, I was the floor up from cpl e*****'s troop, him and that Sarnt (forgotten his last name )were a blast

yea Sgt M*******.. crazy.. always called us nutters! lol, that was Rhine plt, i was in the rhine plt after you passed out.. Rhine June 5th - Sep 8th.. changed Sgts half way throught though and now Sgt's gone to take care of sword coy (which i also ended up in..) and our drill Sgt rocked too!! crazy crazy crazy

Latest Threads