ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Posting in one forum is sufficient otherwise you may get tagged as a spammer. :roll:

2. It will be in the NAAFI bar soon and then it's fire for effect!!

3. Jonathan

Well, you've managed to destroy any goodwill / help that your request may have generated by spamming all over the forum.

Well done.

4. Jonathan I've already told you to send me your credit card details and I can sort everything out, no need to ask anyone else.

5. hey lads i do apologise. I really honestly didnt know about your spamming policy. Just emailing the administrator now to get them deleted off.

6. You should be able to delete them yourself.

Great start shitlips. :roll:

7. I'd suggest deleting the thread and reposting it in the NAAFI forum - thats where the most welcoming and helpful people live.....

8. Nah not when someone has made a reply to the topic, admin has to delete it off.

9. You should at least edit each of the titles and threads to read 'I bum goats and can take a Shire Horse up my hoop'.

Its in the site policy you know?

10. You can still edit the other three posts though to say something more appropriate.

Like "I am a spammer, please ignore me".

Try another source. Few people where likely to have helped you to begin with, even less will now.

edit: Great minds eh Flash... :wink: