Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Posting in one forum is sufficient otherwise you may get tagged as a spammer. :roll:

2. It will be in the NAAFI bar soon and then it's fire for effect!!

3. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Jonathan

Well, you've managed to destroy any goodwill / help that your request may have generated by spamming all over the forum.

Well done.

4. Jonathan I've already told you to send me your credit card details and I can sort everything out, no need to ask anyone else.

5. hey lads i do apologise. I really honestly didnt know about your spamming policy. Just emailing the administrator now to get them deleted off.

6. You should be able to delete them yourself.

Great start shitlips. :roll:

7. I'd suggest deleting the thread and reposting it in the NAAFI forum - thats where the most welcoming and helpful people live.....

8. Nah not when someone has made a reply to the topic, admin has to delete it off.

9. You should at least edit each of the titles and threads to read 'I bum goats and can take a Shire Horse up my hoop'.

Its in the site policy you know?

10. You can still edit the other three posts though to say something more appropriate.

Like "I am a spammer, please ignore me".

Try another source. Few people where likely to have helped you to begin with, even less will now.

edit: Great minds eh Flash... :wink: