• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Easy fella

Well its generally just an independent short film actually. I dont work for any company or media agency. I want to direct films so this is really my only way of building up a showreel, just to write my own work and get it made by any means necessary.

Got any experiences you fancy sharing buddy?

jonathanbriansmith said:
Easy fella

Well its generally just an independent short film actually. I dont work for any company or media agency. I want to direct films so this is really my only way of building up a showreel, just to write my own work and get it made by any means necessary.

So what youre saying is you want to make a Youtube clip of a load of squaddies naked roll mat fighting?

Been done mate.

jonathanbriansmith said:
I once accidentally clicked on a video of two pensioners shagging a donkey, I immediately turned it off five minutes later.

That sort of experience?

Latest Threads