83 SIB (V).

Was/is there such a unit as 83 SIB (V) and if there was/is would they have ever done training at PATA and would the civvie rozzers go with them ?

PM if this is affects OpSec etc please.

Thanks.

I think so, I think he's claiming to be civvie rozzer but has trained with or worked with 83 SIB (V) it's a bit confusing. I want to be fairly clear on my facts before saying anything.

Yes, still exist, Worthy Down somewhere apparently. As for working with civvy police, don't all SIB at some point cross paths in their investigaions?

Thanks all.

antphilip said:
Someones given that man too many key's to the kingdom. Why aren't you ruling Nationstates yet DD with your machevellian tendancies? :D
ant darling - should I buy you a dictionary for your 18th birthday?

Rhino_Stopper said:
Did you get the reply you were after ?
Unit exists...usually v.experienced CID officers.
The little scrote was a walt.
Walt posing as a firearms squad policeman who had trained with 83 SIB (V).
Even worse he owed me money.

Scrote thought that by telling me (via phone and email) that he was a gun carrying copper with SIB training I'd back off from visiting him. He had fooled a group of civvies into believing he was the "man".

He no longer owes me money.
He no longer walts as a copper armed or otherwise
He, on reflection does not claim to have trained with SIB anymore.

armourer said:
Rhino_Stopper said:
Did you get the reply you were after ?
Unit exists...usually v.experienced CID officers.
The little scrote was a walt.
Walt posing as a firearms squad policeman who had trained with 83 SIB (V).
Even worse he owed me money.

Scrote thought that by telling me (via phone and email) that he was a gun carrying copper with SIB training I'd back off from visiting him. He had fooled a group of civvies into believing he was the "man".

He no longer owes me money.
He no longer walts as a copper armed or otherwise
He, on reflection does not claim to have trained with SIB anymore.
well done armourer...........can you sort out mil.supply.com people for me now?

I have to say the thought of SIB types wandering about armed to the teeth fills me - and them (he says, looking across the room at my SIB chum) with forboding.

I believe we have Army types skilled in carrying guns already - aren't they called 'soldiers'? ;)

Darth_Doctrinus said:
(he says, looking across the room at my SIB chum)
:D

Please say hello to your SIB chum for me. I got very well aquainted with one of their Colonels and his WO 11 sidekick over a number of months and er sort of chats without tea and biccies.

I love the SIB me, grand bunch of fellers.

Hugs & snogs all round.
XXXXXXXX

Armourer*

*Note smilies Mr SIB man. :wink:

Poppy said:
antphilip said:
Someones given that man too many key's to the kingdom. Why aren't you ruling Nationstates yet DD with your machevellian tendancies? :D
ant darling - should I buy you a dictionary for your 18th birthday?
You've missed the boat there by quite a few years Poppy... but feel free. I will still however take pride in my poor spelling... or is it just an excuse for your attention? ;)

Oh and well done armourer. :D