80's Fancy Dress

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Father_Famine, Aug 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I need an 80's Fancy Dress theme, at the moment I am thinking John Lennon in a blood stained tee shirt, wig and round glasses.

Any other ideas?

2. FF it depends on the expected outcome of the evening, If you are going home with "Her in door's" a pissed matriss or your John Lennon will do....however if you are out to score my success outfits are:

Viking.....you get to molest women all night and get away with it......then the one who molests you back..hey presto back to hers for coffee and sex...!!

A Black or Red little number (ex RM) birds will try and make you up and allsorts....for effect wear a birds sexy thong... you nads hang out one side and your meat the other...I have never failed with that one either....but leave early in the morning as people give you strange looks as you are doing the walk of shame..!!

3. The pope in a bloodstained white dress, big pointy hat?

Ronald Regan mask - blood stained white shirt?

4. You've got loads to choose from:

Music:
    Adam Ant
    Michael Jackson

Movies:
    Back to the Future
    Beverly Hills Cop
    Bill and Ted
    Indiana Jones
    Risky Business
    Scarface
    The Karate Kid
    Top Gun

TV:
    Knight Rider
    Magnum PI
    Only Fools and Horses
    The A-Team
    The Young Ones

Cartoons:
    Dangermouse
    Smurfs
    ThunderCats

5. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

I once went to one as Michael Hutchence, long black wig, white shirt, jeans and a belt round my neck. Somebody eventually got it.

6. I went to a fancy dress party in my shreddies once, a bird answered the the door and said "what have you come as" I said premature ejaculation! eh she said.........I ve come in my pants....!!

7. At a fancy dress some ends up getting it!

8. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

Yes it was that kind of night. Tried it on with the bird from Crimewatch ended up with a fat barmaid. Everybody was happy.

9. Do you know, I reckon that Gok Wan has been pulling a similar stunt for years. He makes out that he's as gay as Christmas knowing fine well that women will be more than happy to let him squeeze their tits... on TV, as well. It's foolproof. He's never once been slapped or arrested.

He's not gay. He's just very fly.

10. Hire a pantomime horse costume. Wear the front half only. Walk around clutching a can of Winalot.

Tell everyone you've come as all of Shergar.

11. Adam Ant is a sure fire winner

12. Camp it up as the uber-poof George Michael from his Wham days.

The totty will love it and it's a fair bet you'll find the campness strangely familiar and reassuringly comfortable and eventually you'll discover find your inner gayness

13. It's alright mate, J is on his travels and will be out the loop for a while.

I predict he'll be back online soon, maybe once the restraining order kicks in

Tom Daley book signings - August 2012 - Penguin Books

14. HHH

HHH LE

Wear your Red PT Vest, Blue shorts (why they were called "shorts" is beyond me) and black road slappers and go as Harold Abrahams out of "Chariots of Fire" which is topical now.