80s Birds you'd still love to get jiggy with

Simple Minds' 'Don't You Forget About Me' popped up on the wireless earlier this evening which instantly took me right back to The Breakfast Club and the Molster:

Then:

Molly Ringwald.jpg

And now:

mollyringwald.jpg

Clearly I still would (although that's not saying much) but she's aged rather well I think. Unlike my frantic nightly tribulations to her ginger awesomeness which nearly fucking ruined me, the gwar trout. Anyone else still harbour a quick knee trembler with their 80s idol?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
the scottish minx that she is

Attachments

Claire McAlpine, Head Girl when I was in 4th Year. How I dreamed of making her title literal.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
I know I shouldn't but hazel o Connor

Who the fuck is limahl?
Sang the excruciating 'Never-ending story' - a song which pretty much described how long it fucking well went on for.

Paul Gambaccini's ex-boyfriend, allegedly. They once shared a flat but both deny being partners.

Oh, and as far as this thread goes, in a 'Highlander' stylee there can be only one: Cla(i)re Grogan. Unless she wants to fight it out, naked and using very large toys, with Nicola Bryant. I'll referee. Over several days.

I think jarrod should be banned from posting on threads such as this!

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE

My wife.

(No, there will be no photos. I'm just getting my brownie points in for the weekend.)