8000 calorie ration!!!

We've seen the size of you cnuts.
1584028784984.png

1584028799045.png

I think you folks have some girth issues as well, or at least parts of the population.

Yokel

LE
8000 calories is the sort of meal @ScaleyAlbereto serves to his dates. He just has a salad himself.

I felt bloated after an all day brunch. Two rashers of bacon, two sausages, two fried eggs, tomato, mushrooms, beans, and chips. I wonder how many calories that was?

Last edited:
I felt bloated after an all day brunch. Two rashers of bacon, two sausages, two friend eggs, tomato, mushrooms, beans, and chips. I wonder how many calories that was?

1370 calories - 2500 RDA
127 Carbs - 263 RDA
66 Fat - 70 RDA

only 44 protein.

For breakfast I have

2 poached eggs
2 bacon
2 slices low carb bread
mushrooms
cherry tomatoes
Cup of tea
100ml orange juice
benecol yoghurt

491 calories
23 carbs
26 fat
38 protein

i sometimes bin the bacon and ad smoked salmon and an avocado, it bumps the fat up, but is high in protein low in carbs.

1370 calories - 2500 RDA
127 Carbs - 263 RDA
66 Fat - 70 RDA

only 44 protein.

For breakfast I have

2 poached eggs
2 bacon
2 slices low carb bread
mushrooms
cherry tomatoes
Cup of tea
100ml orange juice
benecol yoghurt

491 calories
23 carbs
26 fat
38 protein

i sometimes bin the bacon and ad smoked salmon and an avocado, it bumps the fat up, but is high in protein low in carbs.

You only need half rations .

Yokel

LE
1370 calories - 2500 RDA
127 Carbs - 263 RDA
66 Fat - 70 RDA

only 44 protein.

For breakfast I have

2 poached eggs
2 bacon
2 slices low carb bread
mushrooms
cherry tomatoes
Cup of tea
100ml orange juice
benecol yoghurt

491 calories
23 carbs
26 fat
38 protein

What no chips? Before you ask I normally breakfast on toast, porridge, or muesli. Your breakfast sounds appetising.

Some people just shovel food into their mouths like they are feeding sand and cement into a concrete mixer. Mindless eating is a major cause of obesity.

Of course a lot of it is down to not burning calories with physical activity.

Isn't there an artic ration with umpteen thousand calories in it ? The everyday ORP would just about keep you warm in your sleeping bag in those parts.

What no chips? Before you ask I normally breakfast on toast, porridge, or muesli. Your breakfast sounds appetising.

Some people just shovel food into their mouths like they are feeding sand and cement into a concrete mixer. Mindless eating is a major cause of obesity.

Of course a lot of it is down to not burning calories with physical activity.

Ive had to change because of diabetes (type 2).

It’s lack of education, for most of my life ive been burning off the calories and needed the carbs to do what I did. When I was first injured the body burns a lot of energy recovering and even though I was laying there hardly moving I needed a lot of food. It was a difficult habit to get out of.

Now I try and keep my carbs down to 100 a day, 2000 calories. The fats usually go above the recommended 70, but they’re mostly good fats - fish, nuts etc. Saturated is usually cheese, but that’s also a pleasure as a thread bare diet is foolish.

Last edited: